Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score

Started a new character on this gem the other night. One of the greatest RPGs of all time by far, no questions asked. If you like older style RPGs and vampires, look no further. Would recommend either buying it on GoG or getting the unofficial patch mod, it has a lot of problems running on a more recent OS.

Are you gonna play VAMPYR? RPG game coming out next month.

Right now I'm playing Rocket League.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Are you gonna play VAMPYR? RPG game coming out next month.
I've looked into it yeah, not sure if I'll be getting it at launch but I'm definitely interested in it.

The devs made Remember Me, which was a pretty good game so if it plays like that but with vampires it'll probably be good.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Running through the original Saints Row again.. (my internet doesn't get installed at my house for 3 more weeks so I'm stuck playing my old 360 games) Still a solid game, just mechanics were a little rough :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
I've looked into it yeah, not sure if I'll be getting it at launch but I'm definitely interested in it.

The devs made Remember Me, which was a pretty good game so if it plays like that but with vampires it'll probably be good.

Mine is already preordered on STEAM so I'll let everyone know in this thread how it is once I play it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I have been playing Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction for Xbox Orignal on Xbox One since it is now backward compatible, which is great.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
59d4e0285bafe31085233ad2.jpg

Reactions: Jay-Ashley