Last Thing You Ate 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Vegatable fried rice, no bean sprouts.
I don’t like putting soy sauce on stuff.
If it’s made with soy and I can’t taste it or their is very little then all is well.
I win!
Fried rice is fried in soy sauce tho

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Lala's yogurt smoothie
GUEST_3ade74ab-93b1-4c1a-a12b-33dbf020ec43

Carl's Jr. burgers
Double Cheeseburger
double-cheeseburger

(minus the onions)

California Classic
Carls-Jr-California-Classic-Burger.jpg

(minus the onions)

and some honeydew
bigstock-Green-Organic-Honeydew-Melon-132701504-1vfyehr-e1483549786732-1080x675.jpg
You had me up till the no onions part on the burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'd rather leave them alone, the cheese alone comes back to attack my lactose intolerance...BUT I LOVE CHEESE!!!!!?
Never mind, I can feel you on Lactose thing as myself am the same way. You are forgiven.
I had some of that cheap Ramen, the chicken kind. I added some stir fry vegetables to class up the bowl.
I feel like cheap food is all you eat while you cats and maybe even dogs get premium food, lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I feel like cheap food is all you eat while you cats and maybe even dogs get premium food, lol.
I spend over $100 a month on can food alone for the cats, the dogs eat specialty food that is I think $40 a bag so $80 a month.

• Wow

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Brock has a chicken allergy. His dry food is $30 a bag. I have to get only chicken free can food which is more expensive.

Spoiled kids... lolol
God, that sounds about like me with my food allergies, but I now have sympathy for Brock. A animal, who can't get chicken is truly missing out.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
God, that sounds about like me with my food allergies, but I now have sympathy for Brock. A animal, who can't get chicken is truly missing out.
The first few weeks after I adopted him were a mess... I had no idea he was allergic to chicken. Gives him bad poo poos lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The first few weeks after I adopted him were a mess... I had no idea he was allergic to chicken. Gives him bad poo poos lol
Yeah, I defiantly relate to him, now. I now, have a new found respect for Brock the Cat. Also, that had to of sucked really bad.

Reactions: Solid Snake