Last Thing You Ate 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It was a sirloin tip side steak. Has like no fat at all on it. It is really the only steak I eat anymore. It is one of the best cuts that doesn't need sauce added to it.
Ohhh that's good. Occasionally go for a ribeye when I don't mind some fat, but a sirloin with a good marinade is the way to go.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Had some scrambled eggs with onions, yellow peppers, red peppers, and seeds on top.
I think eating like a pig over memorial day weekend has helped me not want to eat junk food for awhile. lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
A chicken burger with Gourmet Cheese and Gourmet Buns. I highly recommend Gourmet to anyone. It's brand makes light, tasty food.

Vive la France !

Jack In The Box's Ultimate Cheeseburger
jack-in-the-box-utimateCheeseburger.jpg

Wow. I'd love to eat one of these! Thanks for sharing a pic of something like what I love to eat on my Birthday.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley