Last Thing You Ate 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
...um.... A wendy's Burger. Its the 2nd thing I've had to eat all day. Not much of a burger fan.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
...um.... A wendy's Burger. Its the 2nd thing I've had to eat all day. Not much of a burger fan.
I had Wendy's today too. I only eat their chicken nuggets tho, and fries. Not a fan of much else.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Taking a break from eating boogers, are we? You really love the bloody red ones that boost your vitamin C don't you?
If a chick was cute enough, I may eat her boogers as long as they were bloody. Would probably still taste better than that bullshit hipster "look at me I eat healthy" crap that you were just talking about

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Aww, And here I thought ya liked me, Jeffry? :(. Lol
-
Seriously, Though I had cereal for brkfst that day, drank lots of water throughout the day and had 1 Wendy's burger for dinner.. (It was a good burger I'll admit)

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Aww, And here I thought ya liked me, Jeffry? :emoji_slight_frown:. Lol
-
Seriously, Though I had cereal for brkfst that day, drank lots of water throughout the day and had 1 Wendy's burger for dinner.. (It was a good burger I'll admit)
I mean, I was talking to Red Pain, but ok :p

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, now.... That was interesting Red. Lol.
-
I think I scared him soo much earlier he hasnt been back since. Haha... That or he's passed out by now. ;)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hmm.... I eat healthy too. Surprised he didnt pick on me bout that. Lol, Maybe He knows it wouldnt be such a good idea for him if he did. :p

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I had an orange and a banana. I will ruin this shorty by counter-acting it with junk food I am sure.