Last Match Watched

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
new Age outlawz vs New BlackJacks (raw 10/11/1997) 1/2 * ended in about 2-3 Mins Highly Dissappointed.. expected this match to be atleast **/*** range. but once again as usual New age outlaws dissappoint

Catsa?

Beer Money Army

Marc Merco Vs King raw 17/11/1997 *1/2 i hate shit wrestling...

[yt]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QBiletphCAQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QBiletphCAQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/yt]

PeepShow

Samoa Joe vs. Scott Steiner vs. Kaz (TNA Sacrifice 2008) - ***1/2

Rell

Reaction score
Ruckus vs Nick Gage vs Drake Younger - Lights Camera CZW...FUCK HOLLYWOOD

***1/2

entertaining

Qwake

Robert Roode Vs Matt Morgan (last impact)

not as good as it could have been :(

Soulpower

Bizump!

Black Tiger (Eddie Guerrero) vs Shinjiro Ohtani: ***

Very good match on Eddie's part. He did a lot of legwork and even the times he used high-risk maneuvers, he was aiming for the leg. The match doesn't get a higher rating due to Shinjiro's spotty selling of the leg (There were parts where he simply no-sold the injury).

Still, its always good to see some of Eddie back in his younger days.

Soulpower

Yeah, I'm bumping this >_>

Steve Austin vs Savio Vega (Caribbean Strap Match)

Much better than I remembered. If I had to rate it, it would get ****. Easily Savio's best match in WWE.

-TJ-

Hardyz vs. The Brokeback Mountain Team (Billy and Chuck) vs. The dudleys w/ Stacy vs. The APA at WM18 this gets a ***

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Big Show Vs. Billy Gun (RAW, don't know what year, its on a stream)

Do i really need to explain a star rating here? lol