AMA Last Man Standing Match - LMS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
88eb764df3257c22911898eb4dd19580608a6b59.png

Last Man Standing
the first man to incapacity his opponent long enough for a referee 10 count wins
"The Franchise" Steve Sanders vs. "The Fear Incarnate" Pariah (w/ Shabazz Hamad)

AMASanders-3-p.png
VS.
AMAPariah-3-p.png

#LastManStandingMatch

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, June 9th, 2021.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
The Sanders Effect
I

We open to Steve Sanders seen seated at his oak cherry wood desk in an office with a huge eight-panel window pane glass behind him. The left side of the window held a bookshelf that housed all his retired titles and titles he had won from the various promotions he has been a part of. When he would look at the collection he would feel a sense of pride. But, then a sense of anger starts to bubble inside him. Steve is seen looking at the bookcase now. Those desolate-looking eyes returning that everyone saw during the match he had with Northern Touch. His mind begun to race with rapid thoughts that influenced his emotions. The anger welling inside. The sense of pride conflicts with the anger he feels. That he never held a championship within Pulse Wrestling Federation. That no matter how great he is on the microphone, no matter that out of most of the roster he was a top guy and main event ninety-eight percent of the cards he did appear on. He was a marquee and everyone knew it. But, Cutter Senior tried to hold him down. But, not this time. No. This twisted fate will change. Steve looks away from the bookshelf, and to the computer in front of him. He has been offered a nice sum of money to start to write a book about his life. Autobiography. While he was excited to earn the money he got and to be able to leave his memoir. It was on the bucket list from his childhood and it also brought some sadness to Steve. Despite not showing it, this made him feel like despite him not being ready to let go, most people would consider this the beginning of the swan song. But, not in The Franchise’s eyes. He still has more to prove to himself and the world. And, that he wants to go on his terms. Not someone else’s, and damn sure not because of Sean Cutter Junior. His fingers start to tap the keyboards as he starts to type….

Forward

Many things went into writing this. Time, dedication, a love for the people involved, and for the events that I went through in my life to make me who I am. No matter how bad or how good. I would first like to thank my publisher for making everything possible. I would like to thank my ex-wife for dealing with my late-night sessions working and sometimes ignoring her nagging to come to bed. And having to tell her, give me twenty more minutes. Which can turn into two hours. I’ll tell you the couch was my bed a couple of times. I would like to thank William T. Justice and The Colosseum for giving me a platform to showcase to the world my love for the business. I would love to give my mentor a shoutout to Justin Sellers for believing in me when no one else wanted to touch me. I would love to give the people long gone their due, Jeff Adams, DMX, Trunks. All people I do owe most of my memorial feuds to. Can’t forget Joe Cool and Dok, I miss you guys. AC Botts. For allowing me to create my path and letting me do what I like to do to discover myself. This book is dedicated to Mr. Griffith. The one man in my life that told me I can be whatever I wanna be. The torch was lit bright within me. That in Life after death, I will be immortalized. So I’m living life like I’m gonna die tomorrow. If there is anybody I forgot, there are just so many people who have impacted me one way or another. Thank you. I hope you enjoy The Sanders Effect, because without you. There likely wouldn’t be an effect, to begin with.

Humbled Beginnings: Chapter One

“You can do what you want just seize the day

What you're doing tomorrow's gonna come your way
Don't you ever consider giving up”

Ace Of Base

Humbled beginnings. In life before we are conceived. Before we can shape and mold our attitudes toward the world. Our thought process, our emotions, our vices, and our way of living. You are a direct reflection of your mother and father and your surroundings. These things have made a lot of people who they are and then whatever society deals you combined with looking for somewhere to belong shapes who you will be in your adult life. My mother was fifteen and decided to have a baby with my father as a fuck you to my grandmother. When I was told this I was perplexed by how to feel about that revelation. It made sense to make a statement, and that it is coursing through my blood. Which would perhaps explain the natural brash demeanor you have seen me do on television which gained me my nickname later in the business of Smashmouth. Shout out to Dok for generalizing that for me. A fellow Ohioan who once hired me to work in the Intense Wrestling Federation. My upbringing was pretty standard I would guess. I am the oldest of four. The thing about living in my household that may be different from most was I didn’t come from money. I lived in what some would consider the ghetto. And most of my experiences good and bad come from that different end of the spectrum. My way of reacting to things, my way of speech, my dialect all are shaped by this. It was humbled beginnings however you cut it.

But, just like breaking into the wrestling business. You got to pay your dues. So here we are. New neighborhood. New friends. New school. Moving around also creates a lot of issues. Roots need to be established. I had countless fights with the local kids because where we moved was where we could afford to live. And they were a close-knit community. Outsiders weren’t welcomed. I had to earn my respect through fights. It happened after showing everyone I can’t be pushed.

Kevin Putteet: The first friend I made. The man who changed my life. He was my way into the inner circle sort of. I gained his respect for defending him which gained everyone else respect. We both had mutual respect at one time. The encounter would grow into something much greater. A guy with social ties that I became involved in. Shorter, pretty boy mothafucka who couldn’t decide if he wanted to be a thug or a successful member of society. Playing two sides of the coin. It was great to be friends with this guy. Crazy, deranged used to burn himself and had a dark side he hid from most. But, as you know. Some people are here for a season.

Cecil Ingle: The second friend. And the big man of the group. He more or less handled the issues we didn’t wanna get our hands dirty with. He was the wildman of the group. Huge man. Taller. 6’5 now but like 6’0 then. A weightlifter.

Four Corners: Our neighborhood had these four corners where all of the stuff that would happen, happened. Everything. Fights. Arguments, cap sessions. I remember one time we have even seen a Bengals player tricking with a prostitute. We of course harassed him for it and told him instead of worrying about buying it why don’t you worry about blocking off the line better. For the most part, this is the place where it all happens at. Just to give you a little visual by explaining something we have seen happen at the four corners. Of course, names have been remitted to respect people’s privacy.

I look at Kevin and his cousin and say have you ever got so high you forgot to breathe? Now for a couple of seconds, it took them a minute to get it, and we all started out laughing. Meanwhile, during the laughing we see a well-known crack abuser come out of her house and say “THE COPS STOLE MY CRACK..” now we think that is the funniest shit ever. First of all, they can’t “steal” it but it happened to be stealing according to her. Of course, she was in handcuffs too. Now outside of that, I won’t harp on much more for the simple fact I don’t wanna incriminate anybody I know. The humbled beginnings began when I realized that I needed to get out of here. This life was gonna be an endless life of nothing. By that time I was looking for ways to get out of that area and trying to go into the world of professional wrestling. As I started to pursue a career in wrestling I and Kevin started drifting away as I begin focusing more on my wrestling. I was living inside the ring. Hitting the ropes, honing my craft. We were hitting high school by this time. West High. I was becoming more and more noticed by colleges. About this time Kevin Putteet got bagged for some drugs. He was going to be away for quite a while, I just wasn’t aware of it yet. With that being said I signed my letter of intent to the University of Cincinnati with a scholarship in wrestling. They were excited to have me. I was at the fork in the road that was gonna appear suddenly before I could even react with thought. I’d approach it on passion. It would be the one thing that drove me to be the best at what I do.

Even in the professional world of wrestling. Despite me having a positive outlook. And, since I had the “it” factor naturally. Trouble would still manage to find me because of my natural talent. Ask anyone who has heard me cut a promo, or go between the ropes. I most certainly lived, breathed, and slept this business. In my story, we will encounter these kinds of people. Humbled beginnings, again that’s how it always begins. Life, in general, puts you in a situation where either old habits die hard or you try and turn the other cheek. In my case, being young and dumb instead of running from the trouble. It gravitated toward me. It’s the story of my life. In this book, I’ll tell you plenty of stories about this. However, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. I remember Jay Z made a song called “Change Clothes”. In this song, he was implying that you need to change clothes for different social gatherings, be it meetings, be it interviews, be it to advance in life. You can apply that to how you deal with certain issues. I firmly believe someone can ONLY change clothes for certain issues before the actual way you are, surface. In my life, I couldn’t count on my hands the altercations I had. Be it verbal, be it physical and this all stems from humbled beginnings.

Lower Price Hill: The neighborhood I moved to. Steeped in a lot of history. Small area. Generally white population. But some consider it the scourge of negative views. Of course, being an outsider and not welcomed would bring that thought process along. No matter I believe opinions are like assholes and we all have one.

Steve started to look at the screen, knowing this is gonna be a long book. Well, he knew he was contracted for a couple of books deal to do as he sees fit. So, hey, nothing like a nice damn payday as well. He sighed realizing his day is not over yet, and it’s one AM in the morning. His phone dinged as he reached to grab it, glancing at it. It would appear it was a couple of text messages, some Twitter notifications. And, some emails. The thing that stands out was an e-mail with information on AMA’s next card. Steve clicks it, reading it before closing it. The next thing is an unknown number was in his missed calls. They left a voicemail. He hasn’t received a call from Jake since the events have transpired. He may have to find out what’s the deal and where is Cutter being held right now. It was decided that Wakefield keep Cutter because Sanders would be a target, considering he has police staking out his place thanks to Cutter Senior. This caused Steve to glance out the window to see an unmarked police car parked outside his place. So, Pariah. Interesting. Steve clicked to turn his MSI Optix monitor off and slid his chair out standing up. He walked around the desk to a table on the other side of the room that has a bottle of Makers Mark on the table and his glass set. He picks up the bottle, twisting the cap and pouring himself a drink before taking some sips as he walks back toward the window. It has started to lightly rain outside. He looked down at the police presence surely hired by Sean Cutter Senior as he chuckles hitting that man’s pockets again. The camera pulls out slowly to show Steve in some dress pants that are black, a red button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Sanders: “I have been saying well over a year now that history has a way of repeating itself. That stretches across a broad spectrum. So, the fact that this week I am pitted against the Living Embodiment of Fear doesn’t even so much as rattle a god. I noticed you would stand in the background like some big mute and letting another man do the talking for ya lets me know two things about you Pariah. One, mentally you have been broken. Two, you are so used to being told what to do and when to do it that it has damaged your self-esteem. And, we are supposed to fear a man who doesn’t even have the mental fortitude to adapt like a true apex predator? Oh, so because of your height and massive size we are supposed to fear you? Or is it because you were a gangsta, a big bad man who got caught and went to the big house to be emasculated that you are now just someone who lets another man do for him. Speak for him. Yeah, I’m talking about you, Shabazz. Order his food. Chauffeur him around. Does he make your bath water for you to Pariah? I mean, it’s not far-fetched Vernon. God dealt you one hell of a hand. You were left to your own devices and didn’t have a father to give you order. So, like an out-of-order child, you lashed out at the world. The pain of not knowing if your worth a damn thing in this world compounded by the fact you are black in America makes you feel vindicated in your actions?”

Sanders laughs at the notion that we are supposed to fear a man who can’t even get out of his own head. He takes a sip of his drink, a nice smooth-tasting vodka that warms the chest. As he turns to look away from the window he grabs a picture off the desk of himself when he was younger hanging out in the streets like a badass child. He looked at it for a moment before sitting it down.

Sanders: “Vernon, you pick on the weak. The people that are unable to stand up to you. It all goes to childhood. You don’t speak because you were teased about your speech. So, the big bad thugs you looked up to and eventually emulated cause that was the closest thing to love you experienced. Made you feel tough. Big inside. Like your bullies. You say don’t fear God, fear me. Well, I am god. I am a god in this business. I am your savior Vernon. I am the man fate has put before you. You should fear me. You should fear me because I’m not Saus X. You should fear me because I’m not the weak like those people you guys kidnapped. I’m not that weak prey you likely preyed on in prison. You don’t scare me, Pariah. You don’t strike fear in me even a little. Because within that massive large frame, when I look into your eyes I see a weak scared little boy. I see a boy still wounded that he didn’t receive the love he felt he needed and that he is the lowest on the food chain. That you aren’t an apex predator. That you didn’t adapt, you just took from people like it’s been taken from you. That you think you are free from your chained prison but really you are still a caged animal, scared, with its hairs standing up. You aren’t really half of me. Because guess what Vernon? I can predict the calamity that is coming. Because I am that calamity. Cause on June Fifthteenth twenty twenty-one in Forth Worth, Texas. I am gonna be the last man standing. Because it doesn’t matter what Shabazz says, does, or instructs you to do. The end result would be the same. That I will be just correcting a child who needs order. That I am not fighting a man, that I am reading a story to a child trapped in a man’s body. That when I am done beating you like the father you never had should have to give you order. I hope that as a Savior I can free you from your chains. Because up to this point Vernon you haven’t boxed with a god.”

Sanders finishes his drink, as he sets the glass down, looking at the camera with a serious face, placing his right hand in his pocket. His left hand grabbing the lamp pull-cord switch. His facial expression one of evil intentions as his cold blue piercing eyes look determined, a scary fire in his eyes as he speaks.

Sanders: “You have seen what I have done to the boss. You have seen what I am willing to do and the lengths I will go to because to me. Unlike you, I can’t be chained. I can’t be broken. I am the true definition of a god. You should fear that Pariah. Because I am everything you aren’t. I am admired, adorned, influential. My life is a gallery and you will be able to take it back to the hood and tell everyone that you finally saw god. That they can watch LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW, if they can afford it, or steal it. Whichever, that they also will say they watch true decimation. Just call it The Sanders Effect.”

Sanders pulls the pull-cord as the lights shut off, as the scene fades to black, the sound of rain can still be heard hitting the glass window pane in the distance as the sound of silence outside of that gives the effect that a god has appeared and disappeared in the flash of light.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BOY?

Yuugh, another soul lost
Had to make his shirt match my oxblood-colored Porsche
Yuugh, the rims match, of course

Blood hit his Timbs, it reminded me of them

We open up on the silhouette of a man, seated at a sleek and modern desk with a large computer monitor, multiple plants, trinkets and an abacus on it. He has his back turned to the camera, and is gazing out a window that spans the entirety of the wall. On the other side of the window is the beautiful Downtown Brooklyn cityscape, and the sun is out and shining bright over the city. At once, the man swivels around his chair. It’s Shabazz Hamad, of course. He wears a black Alexander McQueen dress shirt and has sleeves rolled up, exposing a sleeve of tattoos on each forearm, and a watch that is gleaming in the sunlight. Hamad clears his throat a little as he stands up. He walks calmly over to a minibar to the side of his office, grabs a bottle of Hendricks gin and pours it into some fine crystal. He takes a sip and sucks in some air afterwards. The gin has some bite to it. He finally turns to address the camera in the room. He raises both arms up to his sides and speaks very matter of factly.

Shabazz Hamad: Welcome.

Hamad cracks a smile now.

Shabazz Hamad: Welcome to The Hamad Agency. It’s been years in the making, but here it is. Take a walk with me.

He takes another gulp from his glass and sets it down on the bar. He walks past the camera and goes through a glass door, which has a nameplate on it which reads “Shabazz Hamad - President & CEO”. The camera follows him out into an open area. It looks like a newly remodeled office with around a dozen desks in it. Employees are working on their computers, on phone calls, or are running errands around the office. The whole setup looks very upscale and efficient. Hamad turns back around to the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: Due to a number of factors, and thanks to my amazing client Pariah, I was finally able to open up the business I always envisioned. The Hamad Agency is here. With an office located in Downtown Brooklyn, and a staff of over 20, we are now fully legit. And make no mistake, with this expansion and the additional resources that come with it... myself and Pariah, as well as our newest asset Mr. Christopher McMichaels, are now more dangerous than ever!

The tour of the office continues as Hamad leads the viewers between the desks, printers and fax machines.

Shabazz Hamad: You see, at Mayday, everything fell into place for The Hamad Agency! We added the talented Christopher McMichaels who brings a dynamic skill set and significant financial and business resources to our outfit. We also recouped money that was being withheld from us by that lowlife Shinzo, and added an additional bonus purse on top of that. Just in time too, as renovations on this office building were being completed, allowing us to officially launch our Agency. Now, not only do my clients have the greatest strategist in the industry, aka me, guiding them along… they also now have access to a crack team of employees who are here to enhance their social media presence, coordinate their public appearances, and work tirelessly around the clock to procure them the most lucrative endorsements possible! We now also boast a team of attorneys who we keep on retainer in case of any discrepancies, so anybody who thinks they’re going to get one over on one of my clients, better think twice!

Hamad chuckles a bit, then suddenly snaps into a serious tone.

Shabazz Hamad: Tyler!

His voice reverberates through the office, and suddenly an intern runs into view. He appears to be the only white person working in the office.

Shabazz Hamad: Go fetch me a bagel, would you?

Tyler: Yes sir, Mr. Hamad!

Tyler rushes off to fulfill Shabazz’s request. Hamad turns and looks at the camera with a grin.

Shabazz Hamad: And that never gets old.

Hamad continues to walk, eventually coming to a stop at a desk where a young man is seated, staring intently at his computer screen.

Shabazz Hamad: Rudy, did you get a chance to compile that report on Steve Sanders?

The employee looks up, and nods his head. He opens up his top right desk drawer and pulls out a stack of papers that are stapled together.

Rudy: I sure did, sir! Here is a comprehensive report on all of Sanders’ strengths, weaknesses, commonly used tactics and a full write-up on how Pariah can assure victory against him!

Shabazz Hamad: Thank you very much, Rudy.

Hamad takes the report from Rudy, looks at the front page, and quickly flips through about 10 pages of data and analysis, before crumpling the whole thing up and tossing it in a nearby trash bin.

Shabazz Hamad: I appreciate the effort, Rudy, but this won’t really be needed!

Hamad now turns back to the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: I mean, let’s be serious here. Any human with half a brain can see the mismatch that this is. Sanders is a husk of the man that he once was... and the man that he once was still didn’t have enough juice to go blow for blow with Pariah. The proof is in the pudding.

The sharply dressed smooth talker motions around, as if to say ‘just look at this’.

Shabazz Hamad: This beautiful office, my thriving business, Pariah’s perfect record - all an indication of how AMA has been treating US. Meanwhile, Mr. Sanders has lost more matches than he’s won, and spent more days scrolling through Twitter than he’s spent in the gym by the looks of it. Some fans might not want to hear this, and I’m sure that Sanders himself is in denial of this fact, but let’s call it like it is... He’s washed. The industry has passed him by and now he’s doing and saying anything he can think of to try to cling tp some semblance of relevance. He even stooped so low as to partner up with his supposed mortal enemy because the realization that he can’t hang anymore hit him like a ton of bricks after Maiden Voyage!

Hamad shakes his head with a scowl, seeming disgusted.

Shabazz Hamad: It takes a real pathetic breed of person to cling to a job long after you’re no longer capable of getting it done. I was a wrestler myself, not so long ago. But, the day came when my body finally told me ‘enough’, and what did I do? I handled it with grace, and I pivoted to a new career as an agent, guiding along the next generation and trying to pave a way for them that was better than the one I had to travel. And once again, the numbers speak for themselves.

Following his scathing remarks, Hamad scoffs.

Shabazz Hamad: It’s equal parts sad and funny that I hear you call yourself The Savior. The Savior!? I only hope that you’ve been SAVING your best for last, otherwise your match with Pariah is going to be an awfully short affair. And, as Pariah’s representative, I do prefer that his face be on camera as much as possible.

Hamad takes a deep sigh, and something resembling a smile returns to his face.

Shabazz Hamad: It’s funny that you and Pariah find yourself facing off at this point though. Pariah being early on in his career, just now being exposed to a larger audience... You being in the final phase of your career, just hoping to do one last thing of note before you’re put out to pasture... Pariah having no fear, and tearing a war path directly through the AMA roster like a man on a mission... You pulling sneak attacks and feuding with the same guys that were beating your ass almost a decade ago. You’re practically tailor made to be enemies.

Tyler runs back into frame now, holding a box of bagels. Shabazz leers over at him.

Tyler: I wasn’t sure what kind of bagel to grab for you so I grabbed a dozen, sir!

Shabazz slowly reaches over and lifts the lid of the box, viewing the contents inside. He closes it back and looks at Tyler who has an uneasy demeanor. After a long sustained pause, he finally speaks.

Shabazz Hamad: Thank you, Tyler. Go set them in the break room.

Seemingly relieved, Tyler jets off with the box of bagels. Hamad turns back towards the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: I’ll deal with him later. But anyways, let me just say this last thing to set you at ease, Mr. Sanders. You and I both know the clock has already struck midnight on your career. It’s only downhill for you from here. But the good news is, you need not worry about whether or not it’s time for you to quit. The decision has already been made for you. When you were booked against Pariah in this Last Man Standing match, that was management’s way of telling you ‘thanks for your time, but we’re moving on’. It’s a tough pill to swallow, sure. But consider this: you’re losing to the best. And there’s no shame in that. If you’re going to go out, why not do it against the man who is going to dominate this company for years to come?

Hamad begins to walk back towards his personal office.

Shabazz Hamad: Now, I know, I know… your run in AMA wasn’t what you thought it’d be. You probably thought you’d win more than one match. I’m sure you had plans of winning the World Title even. I know that’s been eluding you for quite some time, hasn’t it? It’s a crying shame, it really is. But look, you may not get all that glory and reverence that you had imagined, but Pariah will do you one favor at Last Man Standing on June 15th!

He stops in front of the door of his office.

Shabazz Hamad: He will beat you so ferociously, and make such a spectacle out of his decimation of you, that your name WILL go down in AMA history. Years from now, fans and pundits will cast their minds back on the most haunting and bloody beatdowns to ever take place in an AMA ring, and right up there at the top of the list, just above Pariah’s complete mutilation of Shinzo, will be Steve Sanders’ last stand against Pariah. A match in which Pariah will cripple and eviscerate the deluded and desperate shell of a man with a pitiful God complex that you are, and knowing my client… he’s going to revel in every moment of the punishment. I only hope you’ve made arrangements for after wrestling, Mr. Sanders, because June 15th will be the end of the world as you know it, and the beginning of the dynasty of The Hamad Agency in AMA!

Hamad opens the door to his office, and walks halfway in, before turning back to the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: And long... may we reign.

Hamad gives a wink to the camera before going into his office, and closing the door behind him, shutting the cameraman out behind him. The scene fades to a black with a shot of the title on the door once more… “Shabazz Hamad - President & CEO”....

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
We begin the scene fading into the interior of a radio station, where Shabazz Hamad and Pariah are seated in the studio, along with a mid-30s black male and a slightly younger Hispanic woman. Hamad as always is dressed sharply, while Pariah is wearing a very simple windbreaker jacket and has his diamond encrusted fist pendant and chain around his neck. The final seconds of “Get It Back in Blood” by Pooh Shiesty are just fading from the airwaves, when the other man in the room rolls his chair up to the desk and brings his mouth to the microphone.

DJ Miraculous: Check it out, you tuned in to 93.1 The Flex, the station that’s tapped in with everything happening in DFW! My name is DJ Miraculous and with me as always is the lovely Lola Valentino! Y’all already know we bringing you nothing but the hottest tracks and the biggest guests, and that term can be taken VERY literally in the sense, because we got AMA’s Pariah and his representative Shabazz Hamad in the studio today! I was gonna use this segment to rail on the Mavericks a little bit after they got bounced by the Clips, but I figured this would be a little more productive! If y’all ain’t know, AMA Last Man Standing is coming to Dickies Arena on June 15th! It’s gonna be Pariah taking on “The Franchise” Steve Sanders in - naturally - a Last Man Standing match in the main event! Last I checked, this show is already sold out, but y’all know what it is. Come on out to the arena, you might stumble on something! Or, stay home and order the show on Pay-Per-View, that’ll work just as well, y’know? Now that I’ve got the intro out of the way… Pariah, Shabazz, how are y’all brothers doing today?

Of course, Pariah does not budge at this, and just remains leaned back in his chair. Shabazz on the other hand flashes a grin across to the hosts before responding.

Shabazz Hamad: As always, we’re doing great my man. Healthy and wealthy. How about yourselves?

Lola Valentino: I’m great, thank you.

DJ Miraculous: You already know how we get down, man. We in the studio, we feeling good, just spinning some great music and shooting the breeze. Can’t complain.

Shabazz Hamad: I hear that.

DJ Miraculous: Aight man, so let’s go ahead and cut to the chase right?

Shabazz Hamad: Please.

DJ Miraculous: So, I’ve seen some clips online of how y’all do in the AMA, and man, I gotta say, I’ve never seen no stuff like that match Pariah had against that other dude on the last show. What they call that kinda match?

Shabazz Hamad: *chuckles* That was a Taipei Deathmatch. Essentially, both wrestlers have crushed glass glued to their fists, and it’s anything goes from there. And as you might expect by looking at my client, he was able to brutalize his opponent so badly that the referee stopped the fight. You may have noticed the chain Pariah is wearing today? That’s just a little memento from that big main event fight.

The hosts both squint and look over the chain that Shabazz is alluding to.

DJ Miraculous: Man, that’s… that’s crazy man.

Lola Valentino: Wow!

DJ Miraculous: So, you say that match was the main event, and from what I understand this upcoming match with Sanders is the main event as well, right?

Shabazz Hamad: Yes sir! Thus far, Pariah has been an absolutely unstoppable force in AMA. And while I personally believe management is reluctant to give my client these opportunities, I also think they recognize that the brand of violence he is liable to unleash on any given night draws a lot of eyes to the product, so they really have no choice in the matter, the way I see it.

Lola Valentino: Oh, I can attest to that! I don’t even, like, follow wrestling like that, you know? But the clips and pics from that deathmatch were literally all overrrr my timeline!

DJ Miraculous: Same. I was looking at that stuff like ‘dayum, is this for real?’... I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Sahabazz Hamad: It’s incredibly real and I appreciate that you say that, because one thing about my client Pariah that sets him apart from all the competition in AMA, is that he is a man with no conscience. He’s cold blooded, straight up. So many people in AMA, and in this business as a whole, can get caught up with different emotions and agendas and they’ll let external factors impact what happens to them in the ring. Not my guy though. It’s all business for him when that bell rings, and there aren't any lengths he won’t go to in order to get the job done!

Again, both hosts shoot Pariah a look. He still hasn’t moved an inch throughout this whole interview, and doesn’t react to their gazes.

DJ Miraculous: Uh huh, I get that vibe from him alright.

There’s a bit of nervousness in the laughter that follows.

DJ Miraculous: Okay, so, would you like to go into why this match is happening and what’s at stake?

Shabazz Hamad: I’d be happy to. But first of all, I’d like to get one thing out of the way right up front. Pariah is undefeated in AMA, you understand? His opponent, Steve Sanders, is 1-2 so far, and if you ask me, he’s looking worse and worse every time he steps out there. In my opinion, this match shouldn’t even be happening. And I say that because Pariah really doesn’t stand to gain anything by beating a guy who everyone knows is old news. If it was up to me, Pariah would be facing someone like Max Maverick, or hell, even Jake Wakefield whose coattails Sanders is currently trying to ride. Just someone with a winning record, at the very least, you know?

DJ Miraculous: Sheesh.

Shabazz Hamad: The only reason this match is happening, anyways, is because Sanders fancies himself a savior or some childish nonsense like that. He wants to play the hero, so he tried to get involved after Pariah had dominated Shinzo in that Taipei Deathmatch. And just to give you an idea of how pathetic this guy is - he blindsided Pariah with a steel chair, gave him three of his best shots with the weapon, and Pariah STILL hurled his decrepit ass right out of the ring. It really was one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen.

The looks on the hosts’ face is a mix of fascination and disbelief at that blistering response by Hamad. It takes the DJ a moment to even think what to ask next.

DJ Miraculous: So… it sounds like Pariah is certainly the favorite in this match. At least from your view. And I have to say, sitting here across from the man, I don’t think I’d be betting against him!

The DJ gives a slight chuckle at his own remark. He glances at Pariah again, but he remains unphased.

DJ Miraculous: Um, so, anyways… We announced we would be doing this interview a few days ago on social media and we got a pretty strong response from some fans, and by the sounds of it, Pariah isn’t exactly - let’s say - popular with the fans?

Shabazz Hamad: No, I think it’s safe to say that fans don’t really gravitate to Pariah.

Lola Valentino: And why would you say that is?

Hamad simply looks over to Pariah and then back to the hosts.

Shabazz Hamad: Well, let’s be real here. The fans can’t empathize with what Pariah’s been through. They have no idea what it’s like to grow up the way that we have, and therefore they don’t understand why we operate the way that we do.

DJ Miraculous: Facts, facts.

Shabazz Hamad: I mean, seriously, people from our hoods don’t grow up watching WRESTLING.

The way Hamad says it is almost like the notion itself is just ludicrous.

Shabazz Hamad: It just isn’t a thing. We come up watching basketball, football… maybe baseball. And that’s just assuming you’re watching anything at all. People from our areas got a lot of other things to worry about before watching TV, you know what I mean?

DJ Miraculous: No doubt, man.

Shabazz Hamad: So essentially, a vast majority of wrestling fans are middle class white people, predominantly from the south or midwest United States. They’ll never gravitate towards Pariah because they can’t relate to him on a personal level, and that’s not even to mention the preconceived notions and prejudices about our people that most wrestling fans have.

DJ Miraculous: Ay, I never even thought about that honestly.

Shabazz Hamad: Now, on the other hand, you’ve got Steve Sanders. He’s vain, he’s entitled, he’s delusional about his own greatness, he looks like he subsists on a diet of menthols and 5-Hour Energy drinks, plus he’s getting balder by the minute and most importantly: he’s as white as the driven snow. Someone like that is exactly the kind of guy these AMA fans can see themselves in. So, it’s only natural that they’d cheer for that deadbeat while booing my client.

Another lengthy pause as the hosts soak in this tirade by Hamad.

DJ Miraculous: Welp, Shabazz Hamad is not mincing words here today folks. Uhh Pariah, we’ve yet to hear anything from you sir, do you got anything you wanna say to Steve Sanders here today?

All the eyes in the room shift towards the behemoth who has been motionless and silent all throughout the interview. After several seconds, he leans forward in his chair, and the man who has spoken only a select few words throughout his entire time in AMA, finally speaks. His voice is low, but forceful, and his Brooklyn accent is evident.

Pariah: Sanders… Yo punk ass is done, and you know it. You swung that chair like a [censored]... Me and you not gonna have a fight at Last Man Standing… Imma have a feast. Kiss your career goodbye [censored] boy.

Pariah leans back in the chair once again, emotionless.

DJ Miraculous: Woof, I hope our censors were ready on that one. Yet again, I get the sense you brothers ain’t playing around, and is it just me or are you a little bit intimidated Lola?

Lola Valentino: Oh, I’m frightened.

The hosts have a laugh once again, trying to cut through their uneasiness.

DJ Miraculous: Well, we’re coming up on the end of the segment now. I want to thank both you guys for dropping by the studio today. I hope Dallas been treating y’all okay so far. Once again I want to remind all y’all out there that next Tuesday, the 15th, AMA is hosting Last Man Standing at Dickies Arena where Pariah will be taking on Steve Sanders in the main event! It’s gonna be sick, it’s gonna be a real sight to behold! Don’t play yourself! You not gonna wanna miss it! Before we go, Shabazz, I’m calling on you! What track you tryna hear before you head out player?

Shabazz Hamad: Hey, well we appreciate you guys having us here today as well, and let me just ensure everyone out there that no, you will indeed not want to miss the show on the 15th, because it’s going to be a spectacle! Now, as for the song, I think it’s only right we pay our respects to a recently deceased legend! I’m talking about DMX, and the song I want to hear is “Bath Salts” from the new album Exodus!

DJ Miraculous: Ayyy, we can do that no doubt my man! Thank y’all once again, and here’s “Bath Salts” by DMX, Nas and Hova!

The DJ queues up the song and gets it playing, as everyone in the room removes their headphones. They all stand and shake hands, speaking to each other, though their words can’t be picked up by the camera. We fade to black on this scene, as “Bath Salts” continues to play into the blackness.

BATH SALTS

We are not the same, I am a alien

Hovering over your city, shutting down all the stadiums
Wiping out everything in my radius

Don't play with us, y'all ain't made enough

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Child Please

The scene opens with Sanders entering his place of residence with a towel around his shoulders and a muscle shirt with some shorts on, and some solid black Nike shoes, it was clear that he had just got back from working out. He closed the door behind him as he was looking down at his phone, we can see his phone and it has a couple of missed calls from various people and some voicemails. He didn’t even bother checking them as he passed his desk sitting his phone down and the desk that we saw in the first promo. He sits the towel down and enters the bathroom, a couple of minutes pass by as he returns from the bathroom, he breathes in a sigh of relief as he sits down at his desk, a smile crossing his lips. His eyes closed as he breathed in deeply before exhaling, his eyes opening as his cold blue eyes stared through you. He rubs his chin before leaning back in his chair opting to relax.

Sanders: “I saw your two promos finally today. I mean, it was boring me to death that I dozed off a few times. It’s been quite a busy day for me. Workouts, meetings with my lawyers, people I employ to handle the various tasks as I am not only responsible for myself but I also support a lot of people and give them opportunities. I think it’s clear Shabazz though that I and you are very different people. That is quite obvious despite the obvious difference is more than just pigmentation. The difference is very real. The difference is I got all my stuff without having to take, or steal or harm people. And harm doesn’t mean just violence. Cause we know and I know for a fact Vernon knows I don’t mind getting my hands dirty. I think it’s even more interesting the route you taking even with me. See, I know that Vernon isn’t the brightest crayon in the box. And, I know you Shabazz, regardless of you also being an ex-con and a member of the Nation you still are just a bitch in my book. I’m gonna tell you why I look at you and regardless of however you wanna see it through your stunner shades with your little Rolex and bling. I think the fact that up until this point the people you have encountered aren’t cut from my cloth. See, you had someone compile a report on me. And, then you threw it away. Well, I can say that obviously, you aren’t too bright yourself apparently because you are an ex-con and that tells me, well you obviously don’t think of the consequences of your actions because here we are. You should have read the report. I know you have to read it because I don’t think Vernon could read it.”

Steve laughs as he grabs his glass to the right of him, pouring himself something to drink, a nice clear liquor, ya know that blue dot. As he finishes pouring it he sits the bottle down out of sight as takes a nice swig of the contents contained in the glass. Steve then sets the glass down with a smile across his face.

Sanders: “That’s the problem with you people. People like you and Vernon. I’m not even gonna call you Pariah. Because we can clearly look at you and see why you are a leper. That’s not hard to see. You are right about a few things. Any human with half a brain could see how this is a mismatch. Pariah, I’m sorry I mean Vernon. You have attacked many more people with their backs turned and you know physically dominate people. That’s what weak people do. They go after the weak. Just like a predator does, but the difference between us is very vast. Had you read that report. You would have seen that while you were out being a disgraceful piece of human shit that you both are, you would have seen that I was doing this wrestling thing and having money long before AMA. So, I say that to say up until this point Vernon has had the advantage over people. But, that he won’t have when he comes to face to face with me. And, you may have thrown me out of the ring easily and yeah, you may have taken a few chair shots. But, you really haven’t faced someone like me. I haven't even begun to show why I am the face of this company. And, you know deep down Vernon and Shabazz know that you haven’t. The problem is Shabazz you keep trying to compare yourself to me. Your body broke down because you aren’t as tough as you want people to believe you are. Now, had you actually read that report you supposedly had you wouldn’t have said half of what you said. As a matter of fact, I can promise you that even if you could lace them up still Shabazz, I’d show you just how crazy a white boy can really be. See when I look at you Shabazz, I see a coward. When I look at you Shabazz, I see a hypocrite. When I look at you Shabazz, I see someone who couldn’t hack it in wrestling business and had to take the role of agent. It wasn’t because your body told you no, it wasn’t because you couldn’t go. It was because you never could go. Not the way people of my cloth can go. If you had read that report you would know that you are gonna need more than Vernon to take me out. That’s just the thing, I’m like fine wine baby, I only get better with time. So, come last man standing. I’m going to show you and the world by default something they already know and you will find out then.”

As Sanders finished those last words, he stood up and started to again display his championship display. It was clear to see as he stepped out of the way of the camera, allowing them to show everyone before Sanders steps in view again.

Sanders: “My body of work is why I am the face of AMA. That you need to understand you can’t stop destiny. You may try to alter it, change it but at the end of the day. I’m going to show you how I’m not Shinzo. I’m not Saux X. I’m not someone you typically come across every day. And, you right A LOT of our fans can’t begin to understand how stupid you have to be to choose to be a knucklehead. Choose to be a weakling. Choose to kidnap people. Choose to be a part of the street life. And, yeah sure a lot of upper-class white people watch wrestling and I happen to be white so yeah they tend to like me. But, it isn’t just cause I’m white. It’s because unlike little Vernon, and you. I actually have talent. I can actually go. Don’t be upset that I can relate to so many people. And, you can’t relate to anybody but people who take from people. Even your own people. So, if you want to make this about race. You always have a choice. I am not anything like Vernon. He has to have a mouthpiece to speak for him. His damaged psyche prevents him from being the man he wants everyone to think he is. I find it interesting that you won’t let him speak. So, Vernon even at your age now, you still haven’t learned how to be your own man, have you? Look at this. Yeah, he is undefeated but that’s only because you haven’t met someone in that ring cut from my era. You say Vernon is gonna take me out. A group of five men, one of them being the son of the man who pays your check who has the money to put you with the fishes couldn’t put me away. So, what makes you think a social outcast like Vernon who can’t speak for himself, go make a buck for himself that doesn’t involve taking it from someone. What makes you think that someone who can’t even really LEAVE this beautiful country America because they are a felon can do what I can do? But, I can say I am very proud of you Vernon. Everyone let's give little Vernon a round of applause. I see you finally decided to locate your balls and say something for once. You finally decided to confront that little boy that you are inside, to find your strength to speak like the monster you want everyone to believe you are. And, the best you can do is call me a bitch. That Really? That’s all you can say. That tells me a couple of things. That I speak the truth so much, that while Vernon is this big bad man, so tough that some words merely words, broke you enough that you felt the truth was so hidden and now exposed it brought a rage deep inside. It reminded you of all of those times you were a weakling and it sent you into a rage because I am telling the truth and you can't lash out. Because that's what a hurt and wounded weak animal would do. Lash out. Well, Vernon let the Franchise be the first one to show you how it’s really done, son. At Last Man Standing, you better bring all of Flatbush with you. Bring all of your thugs, your fans if have any. Oh, that’s right. It’s Vernon a social leper who would be a fan of someone so weak-minded. After I am done beating your ass. I am gonna put you Shabazz, through pain and torture that you never experienced in your life. I’m going to show you both what WHITE NOISE is really about. And, the ending credits are gonna read, what happened to that boy. I’ll tell you what happened. A white man beat his ass in the ring for the entire world to see, and make him another statistic. See you in Texas, and I hope Allah has mercy on you because I won’t.”

The scene fades to black.

Last edited: