• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last game you beat?

CT Styles

I just finished Halo 3.... lol, took a while idk why, prolly cause I dont play games often cause of school. I also beat EVERYTHING on SVR08 if that counts, including 24/7 mode (both GM and Superstar), and also the Hall of Fame Mode, and Tournament Mode.... and I guess if you can say getting all 48/48 achievements for Madden 08 counts for 360, then I guess that too

How do you beat GM Mode?? its so hard.

the dark knight

but obviously not impossible...isn't it? some of you talk like there are some games out there THAT CAN NOT BE BEATEN NO MATTER WHAT. sigh

Triple H

Personally the WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2008 Series is the best it took me forever to beat but i finally did X)

J

So yea my friends over...Were gunna see if we can beat Gauntlet Legands before the night over...So if we do you can add that to my list...Where almost done...