Lashley injured and out of action...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

I hate how people here say that this is good, how can you say that someone getting hurt and possibly needing surgery good??? I don't get it, it's sad for WWE and Lashley, I was looking forward to Carlito/Lashley at SS.

straight_edge76

Dang, RAW is really suffering in the Face Department all they have now is Cena, Sandman, Jeff Hardy, plus HHH when he returns and I can see a Umaga turn sometime after he drops the IC strap to Jeff, they are over run with Heels; Orton, Carlito, Kennedy, Umaga (right now), Benjamin, Regal

GShton

Reaction score
Looks like WWE needs a new guy to give a monster push too.

xtremebadass

Wow, Lashley out? That's what WWE gets trying to push a guy too early, but hey, Kennedy and Carliro have a shot now. Bad for Lashley though, he didn't deserve that, no matter who hates or the lack of mic skills, he is a "good boy" lol.

phantomgerald

They need to turn Kennedy face. We have Cena as the only uppercard face in Raw right now. Carlito just turned heel so they can't possibly turn him face again, so I would expect Kennedy to get the face turn

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Kennedy's not gonig to turn face... that would ruin he momentum the has & push him down the order...

Raw will probable be less than par on the road to Summerslam but after it'll be fine.

It'll take a couple of weeks to get Umaga fully fledged face & Get jeff back 2 full fitness... & then HHH will be back!

So Raw will be fine, just maybe the next two shows will probably suck major ass with only Cena!

Nation

This can only help raw and increase the ratings. Lashley isn't even over he gets decent pops but considering how much he has been pushed it's not saying anything.

Reaction score
:\ it seem's like alot of people are injured these day's this suck's for wwe with all these injury's

vickymania

Reaction score
doctor's have predicted that lashley could be out for 6-8 weeks or 6 months for recovery..thats the latest on him..