Lashleyâ„¢ Presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
The show is looking good will check it out if I see it when posted. Good luck and if you want you can check out New Wave Wrestling.

Nov

Reaction score
Seriously people, you don't need to act so desperate. You don't need to ask everyone to post on your BTB after every post you do on theirs. Seriously, it just makes you look like a loser and it really annoys me. If he wants to look at your BTB he will, so please just stop it.

CT Styles

^^ What have you got against it? People can do what they like in their posts, there's no rule saying you can't plug your BTB. Why not?

By the way, check out UWA if ya want:)

PS It looks pretty good so far. You'll have to work hard to stand out though.

Reaction score
Disappointed with it but heres RAW...

--------------------------------------

lashleyraw1dl8.png

Monday Night Raw
Monday March 31st, 2008
Orlando, Florida

WrestleMania24 Recap Video
- Batista defeats Umaga in the SmackDown vs. Raw match
- Melina & Beth Pheonix defeat Ashley & Maria in the BunnyMania Lumberjack match
- John Bradshaw Layfield defeats Finlay in the Belfast Brawl match
- Kane defeats Chavo Guerrero to win the ECW Championship
- CM Punk wins the Money In The Bank
- Floyd Mayweather defeats The Big Show
- The Undertaker defeats Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship
- Randy Orton defeats John Cena & Triple H to retain the WWE Championship
- Shawn Michaels defeats Ric Flair in a Career Threatening match
As the screen turns black we hear screaming fans and then the screen goes back to normal and shows the Raw set as pyro fly out several times. The WWE fans are screaming and chanting the camera circles the arena before finally going to the commentary desk where Jim Ross and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler greet us. They go over what happened last night at WrestleMania24 such as Kane winning the ECW Championship and Randy Orton doing what most people doubted, retaining the WWE Championship. They then finally talk about how Ric Flairs 36 year career finally came to an end last night when he was defeated by his long time friend Shawn Michaels.
A video plays showing Shawn Michaels refusing to hit the Sweet Chin Music on his friend Ric Flair twice, before finally later on in the match with tears in his eyes he says “I’m sorry, I love you” and then delivers the Sweet Chin Music stopping the show of the ‘Nature Boy’.
Another video follows that, it’s a tribute video for Ric Flair and shows all the highlights of his career showing a few of his 16 World title wins. Before, finally it says “A Final Farewell”. Tonight on Raw Ric Flair will say goodbye to all the WWE fans.

After the videos we have the first match of the night, Umaga vs. Drew McIntyre. Umaga stares at McIntyre who is petrified. Umaga simply walks towards him and Drew tries to gain an advantage by hitting a few punches. Umaga no sells the punches and his expression doesn’t even change, he knocks Drew straight to the floor with a push. Before, picking him back up and throwing him against the ring ropes, When Drew come back to Umaga, Umaga throws him in the air and hits the Samoan Drop. Umaga then drags Drew to the corner, the crowd know what’s coming next as Umaga runs straight at drew and hits him full on with his lower back, most probably causing Drew, whiplash. He then picks up the near unconscious Drew McIntyre and nails him with a Samoan Spike, before covering Drew for the 3 count.
After the Commercial Break, we see Chris Jericho in the ring because its time for the Highlight Reel. Tonight’s guests are Money In The Bank winner, CM Punk and Money In The Bank competitor Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy comes out to the ring first receiving a lot of heat from the crowd. He slides into the ring and looks at Jericho as the music of CM Punk hits. The crowd give Punk a lot of cheers as he makes his way to the ring carrying his Money In The Bank briefcase.Jericho firstly congratulates CM Punk on winning but Kennedy interrupts by saying fluke victory. Jericho asks how? Kennedy replies he would of won if it wasn’t for the rain in Orlando making the ladder wet so he slipped. The crowd boo as Jericho says it wasn’t even raining we had a roof, Kennedy just blows him off however and starts talking trash to CM Punk. Punk then finally says something, he tells Kennedy that he deserved to win the briefcase and he would prove it. Kennedy then proposes a match at Backlash, Mr. Kennedy vs. CM Punk for the Money In The Bank briefcase!!! Jericho then looks shocked and says what about me? I was in the match too! And I deserve a chance more than anybody!
All three men are then interrupted by the music of General manager William Regal, he says gentleman I understand you both want a shot at the Money In The Bank briefcase but to be fair CM Punk won it so he should decide if he should defend it. Everyone looks at CM Punk and he says he has beat them both before and will again, so he accepts! So Regal announces that next it will be Mr. Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho with the winner facing CM Punk at Backlash for the Money In The Bank briefcase!!

The Second match of the night is a tag team match featuring Cryme Tyme against The Redneck Wrecking Crew. Cryme Tyme are dominated by Lance Cade & Murdoch in the early going with Murdoch in the ring against Shad, surprisingly Murdoch manages to dominate Shad, but it’s mainly because of his use of dirty tactics. Shad gets the all important tag to JTG and they manage to gain momentum with Murdoch still the legal man for the Redneck Wrecking Crew. Murdoch then tags Cade and the momentum shifts again and their favor. Shad then picks up a microphone and steals Murdoch’s cap. Murdoch runs at Shad angrily but Shad clotheslines him, Shad then starts to make the fans bid for the cap, whilst in the ring Cade is distracted by what’s going on outside so JTG rolls him up and gets the 3 count.

When we return from the commercial break we see Raw General Manager, William Regal in his office talking with some random worker, Orton walks in and says to Regal that he is the champion so how about he gets to choose his opponent? Regal smiles, Regal tells Randy he can do that and he will name who he will face next week.

After the video we go back to the ring for the fifth match of the ring which sees Santino Marella accompanied by Carlito taking on Cody Rhodes who is accompanied by Hardcore Holly. Santino dominates the early going of the match with some dirty tactics such as pokes to the eyes, Carlito distracting, etc. Cody then managed to gain some offence and a little bit of momentum when he reversed a clothesline attempt into a DDT for a 2 count. The crowd were behind Cody in this match but when Santino managed to reverse the second DDT attempt it was all over for Cody. Santino knocked Cody to the mat with a clothesline before distracting the referee whilst Carlito slid into the ring and managed to nail Cody with the Backcracker, Holly runs into the ring and throws Carlito out of it but is then quickly thrown out of the ring by Santino who covers Cody for the 3 count and the win!

JTG rolls out of the ring and joins up with Shad who already has someone bidding 20 dollars for the cap. The bidding ends at 30 dollars and they sell the cap, Cade walks up the ramp pissed off as is Murdoch but he is more angry at losing his cap.

Backstage Maria is with WWE Champion, Randy Orton she goes over the huge announcement that was made earlier about Orton picking his opponent. She asks Orton if he has any idea who it will be? Orton smirks and says I might do, but everyone will had to find out next week. Orton walks away leaving Maria looking anxious for an answer as a commercial break starts.
Back from the commercial break we see WWE Women’s Champion, Beth Pheonix take on Ashley. Beth dominates the whole match using all her strength lifting up Ashley and delivering nasty Suplex’s and some powerbombs! But Ashley does manage to gain a little bit of momentum reversing a clothesline attempt. She goes to the top rope looking for the Starstruck but she’s caught in mid air by the glamazon and thrown across the ring. Beth then picks up the wounded Ashley and connects with the Fishermen Suplex getting the 3 count and the win.
A video plays hyping up the Ric Flair farewell ceremony later on tonight. It shows a Ric Flair tribute video again before showing the WrestleMania match in which Shawn Michaels ended Flair’s career with the Sweet Chin Music.
Both men put on a great show, Kennedy dominates the first half of the match cheap shotting Jericho early on. Kennedy then uses all the tricks in the book to gain an advantage, he rakes Jericho’s eyes when the referee isn’t looking and when Jericho manages to build some offence Kennedy pokes him in the eye and locks in a submission move, holding the rope for a better advantage. Jericho manages to get back into the match and is laying left and rights on Kennedy, Jericho runs to the rope and goes for the Lionsault, Kennedy rolls out of the way and Jericho misses, Kennedy rolls him up using the tights but only gets a 2. In frustration Kennedy picks Jericho up and nails him with the Mic-Check, Kennedy covers for the victory.

Maria is backstage with CM Punk she asks him how he feels that he is defending his Money In The Bank briefcase against Mr. Kennedy. Punk replies saying that he won it against 6 other men so beating Kennedy wont be a problem. Raw then cuts to a Commercial Break.

After the commercial break Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler tell us its not time for the Ric Flair farewell ceremony. The music of Ric Flair hits and all the crowd in the arena stand on their feet and give the ‘Nature Boy’ a standing ovation as does JR and King and Lillian. He walks to the ring in a suit and carrying a microphone in his hand. He enters the ring and pauses for a moment before speaking. He says that last night Shawn Michaels did everything he wanted him to do, he was the showstopper and he stopped my show. The crowd boo at this comment, Ric continues to speak, he says I came out here just to thank everyone that has watched me, loved me, hated me…Wait you can’t hate the ‘Nature Boy!’ The crowd WOOOO!! Ric Flair’s eyes fill with tears and he heads to the ropes to leave but then the music of Triple H plays. He has a bandage on his head where Randy Orton did the concussion kick, he walks to the ring smiling and enters the ring. He tells Ric that if he thinks everyone is going to let him leave without saying thank you he has another thing coming.
Triple H then orders everyone that wants to say thank you to Ric Flair should come out right now! Everyone from the Raw, SmackDown! And ECW roster walk down the ramp! They circle the ring and the others stay on the ramp. Ric’s family walk down the ramp as the superstars let them by and they go into the ring and show an intimate moment with Flair before Triple H tells Ric to look at this. Pyro fly out from the Raw stage and everyone in the arena shouts “Thank you Ric!” The WWE superstars all bow down to Flair as Flair starts to cry, the music starts to play which says “Leave the memories alone” A banner then drops from the Raw set which says “Thank you Ric, We’re going to miss you!” Flair cries as JR and King thank everyone for tuning in and say goodbye Flair. Raw goes off air as Flair is hugging Triple H.

Short Results:

Umaga def. Drew McIntyre
Kennedy def. Chris Jericho to face CM Punk at Backlash for the Money In The Bank briefcase
Cryme Tyme def. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
Beth Pheonix def. Ashley
Santino Marella def. Cody Rhodes

Money In The Bank Briefcase
CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy

Reaction score
Your matches are kinda short need to make them longer, and also put spaces between words, and also do this example.... something like that don't put it all in one. But overall it was pretty good 6/10
Chris Jericho: ....
Mr. Kennedy: ....

Reaction score

This Tuesday on ECW we will have Chavo Guerrero talk about how he lost his ECW Championship to Kane in just under eight seconds. What will Kane have to say about Chavo talking as Chavo will obviously run his mouth, and will Chavo have any of his 'Familia' with him on Tuesday?

The WWE Tag Team Champions, The Miz and John Morrison are in action tonight against the favorites to win the titles, Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore. What can we expect to see in this heated battle as both teams will look to get one other on each other to gain some advantage.
Kofi Kingston will be in action tonight when he takes on the 'Gold Standard' Shelton Benjamin, will Kofi manage to beat Benjamin and keep his undefeated record intact since joining ECW? Or will the 'Gold Standard' be the one to end his undefeated run?
Don't miss all this and more when WWE presents ECW on SCI-FI! In stunning HD Quality!

..::Confirmed Matches::..

Kofi Kingston vs. Shelton Benjamin

Kelly Kelly vs. Layla

Non-title match
John Morrison and The Miz vs. Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore

-----------------
ECW Probably up later today.​

Beer

LashleyTM gets a review from Eyebrow2007!:yes:

BM: Kannedy and Jericho. Deff push for Kennedy. He will win at Backlash and win the WWE Championship at some point. Your one of those MVP and Ken Kennedy lovers are you?? Me Too!!!:grin:

WM: Umaga and Drew McIntyre i geuss. Pretty good but it was a squash match and they are generally pretty shite on TV.

BP: Farewell ceromony i geuss.

WP: Regal/Orton/Random Worker. It was lame. No offence. It was literally Orton asks Regal sumin. Regal says yes.

AC: Solid show. There were only 2 real promos as the other two were really just something you put in their to fill up time. Also i noticed that you do your show in recao form. I am glad someone is with me! (For some reason they don't like recap show on this forum...) Finally i think you should try and get atleast one match in which a main event wrestler is particapating. I mean Jericho and Kennedy is OK for a last but one match-up but HHH, Cena, Orton and HBK were not used at all apart from the final Promo. Especially after the matches last night there should be some sort of reaction to what happened.... (excluding HBK as their was the ending Ceremony.) So to summarise:

• Good matches
    Mediocre Proms
    Try to have at least one Main Eventer in a match
    Keep going (Sumin i can't do!)

Reaction score
Decided to do some RAW News and Notes.

~ WWE are unhappy with how bad this week's RAW was, the knew it wouldn't be the greatest RAW ever, what with Ric Flair's farewell ceremony. But they didn't think it would be this bad.

~ Adam Lashley was the one that decided to rest all the main eventers for thet night and allow the midcarders and upper-midcarders some TV Time. Although alot of people disagree with the decision the midcarders and upper-midcarders and reportedly happy with Lashley.

~ Lashley was also the one that decided to book the segment which saw WWE Champion, Randy Orton ask William Regal if he could pick his own opponent. None of the other writers know if Orton will actually pick his opponent or if there will be a twist in the tale.

~ At the moment CM Punk will be losing at Backlash, Mr. McMahon is stated saying that he wants Kennedy to win the Money in The Bank again and cash it in around Summerslam time. But, plans always change.

~ RAW reviews have been stating that there were two squash matches on RAW, when there was infact one. Umaga vs. Drew McIntyre was the only squash match on RAW. Beth Pheonix vs. Ashley was not a squash, Beth won the match and dominated more but Ashley didn't get squashed.

~ The WWE didn't care if any of the superstars broke kayfabe last week on RAW. It was a special moment with Flair leaving and Lashley and McMahon told the superstars that there would be no punishments if any of them broke kayfabe.

~ And finally, this weeks RAW got a rating of 3.2, this is slightly disappointing and the WWE will be looking to improve it.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Nice news and notes there Lashley. Interesting to see that Punk will probably lose the briefcase only one month after winning. I think that Orton will probably lose to some one in a non title match and then they will become Number 1 Contender. PM me when ECW is up, it looks great!

Reaction score

Tuesday Night ECW
Tuesday, April 1st, 2008
Orlando, Florida

We kick off ECW with a recap video showing Kane winning a 24 Man, Over the top rope, Battle Royal and then in the same night taking the ECW Championship off of Chavo Guerrero by sneaking up behind him in eight seconds!
The video finishes and we are then taken to the commentary desk where Tazz and Joey Styles run over tonight’s ECW card. They go over how Chavo Guerrero will be speaking tonight about his loss at WrestleMania 24.

The music of Edge then hits and the crowd give Edge heat as him, Hawkins & Ryder and Chavo Guerrero make their way to the ring. Edge receives a microphone off one of the workers and then starts talking about how it’s all a fluke about Undertaker beating him, and then says he wants a rematch at Backlash but he has to wait till Friday to find out. Chavo snatches the microphone and starts shouting saying that he was supposed to talk later about his loss at WrestleMania but he wants to get it off his chest right now! He continues by saying to Edge that he can call the Undertaker’s win a fluke all he likes but the real fluke win was Kane’s when he manage to sneak up behind me and Chokeslam me to take MY ECW Championship!
Kane’s music hits and the crowd give a lot of noise for Kane, cheering and standing on their feet Kane makes his way to the ring and doesn’t look intimidated despite him having a disadvantage of 4 on 1. Kane enters the ring and looks at Chavo smirking which angers Chavo even further, he snatches the microphone off of Chavo and stares straight at Chavo and says, a fluke victory? Kane then does the manic laugh we’ve seen him do a lot of times. At WrestleMania I beat you in eight seconds! At Backlash I could do the same if you want me to. Chavo smiles as this is clearly what he wants, A rematch that is, not being beat in eight seconds.
biggrin.gif

Chavo is shouting I want my rematch Kane! Kane smiles and then drops the microphone and the hits Chavo with an uppercut knocking Chavo straight to the floor, Hawkins and Ryder then attack Kane as he tries to fend them off, it proves to much for the Big Red Machine as Edge joins in on the assault, Edge goes to the corner and drops down with evil intentions in his eyes, he runs straight at Kane and delivers a nasty Spear! Kane is holding his gut in pain. All four men look down at Kane, Edge shouts at Ryder and Hawkins to get two chairs as Edge looks to want to nail Kane with a Con-Chair-To
Hawkins and Ryder slide back into the ring carrying a chair each, Hawkins puts his chair underneath Kane’s head whilst Ryder hands his to Edge, Edge looks down at Kane holding the chair, Chavo is screaming at Edge telling him to do it, whilst both Hawkins and Ryder hold Kane down. Edge goes to smash the chair straight onto the head of the ECW Champion just as the lights go dark and we hear a Gong!
The crowd are going ape shit as they know what’s coming next, The lights come back on and Hawkins and Ryder and lying down in the middle of the ring looking unconscious. Chavo is lying on the mat on the outside of the ring and inside the ring we see the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker have Edge in a Chokeslam position, Edge manages to weasel out of it by kicking ‘Taker in the gut and punching his forehead, Edge rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp as a commercial break begins.

When we come back from the break Joey Styles and Tazz tell us that during the break it was announced that into tonight’s ECW Main Event we will see a 4 on 2 handicap match pitting the Brothers Of Destruction, Kane and The Undertaker against Edge and his ‘Edge Heads’ Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins and Chavo Guerrero.

The first match of the night see’s Kofi Kingston taking on Shelton Benjamin, the match is very fast paced from the start with both competitors using their athleticism to gain advantages. Shelton has the advantage in the early going aiming at Kofi’s legs, Five minutes into the match and Kofi manages to gain some momentum after reversing a cross body attempt into a kick to the face. Kofi is limping around the ring, clearly in pain from the assault on the leg by Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin recuperates and runs and Kofi looking to do a low dropkick onto his knee but Kofi kicks Shelton straight in the gut and then hits him with a wild Buzzaw kick! ONE..TWO..THREE!!

A video then plays to hype up the upcoming Pay Per View, Backlash. Which is scheduled to be held on the 27th of April at 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.

When we return from the break we are about 5 minutes into the second match of the night which see’s Layla taking on her ex-friend, Kelly Kelly. Layla has had the advantage so far and has more or less dominated the whole match throughout. She has Kelly lying on the and stamps on her stomach before shouting trash at Kelly, Layla then picks up Kelly by her hair and throws he against the ropes. Layla kicks Kelly in the gut when she rebounds off the ropes, Layla then throws Kelly into one of the corners and steps back a little before running at Kelly looking to thrust her shoulder into Kelly’s stomach but Kelly reverses by lifting her self up so Layla misses, Kelly then flips over Layla and hits a small powerbomb like move being rolling Layla up and going for the cover. ONE..TWO..THREE!!

Kelly Kelly then rolls out of the ring and back’s up, up the ramp looking at Layla whilst holding her gut which Layla targeted throughout the match. Layla is sitting in the ring glaring at Kelly Kelly clearly pissed as she feels she should of won this.

--Commercial Break--

When we come back from the break, John Morrison and The Miz are in tag team action against Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore. When we come back to this match, Morrison and Moore are the legal men. Morrison has Moore in the corner and is working over on him, aiming mostly at his legs, Morrison places one leg on the rope and The Miz keeps a hold of Moore by holding him in a sleeper like hold. Morrison backs up and runs and Moore leg dropping the leg that was placed on the rope making it go backwards, which could easily damaged Moore’s thigh. Five minutes later and Morrison and The Miz are still in control, The Miz is now the legal man and Moore is still in the ring, his leg must be hurting like hell now as that is all Morrison and The Miz have been aiming at. Morrison and The Miz make frequent tags which allows them to keep momentum in their favor. Morrison runs at Jimmy Wang Yang who is on the apron and hits an enzuigiri on Yang knocking him to the floor on the outside, Morrison then takes advantage of the opportunity picking up Shannon Moore and then hitting the Moonlight Drive, Morrison covers Shannon Moore. ONE..TWO..THREE!

Morrison rolls out of the ring as The Miz hands Morrison his Tag Team Title, The Miz and Morrison lift their hands in the air as the crowd give them heat.

--Commercial Break--

When we come back from the break, the main event is about 5 minutes in. Kane is the legal man against Chavo who doesn’t seem like he wants any of Kane unlike what he said earlier in the night. Chavo has Kane in his corner Edge keeps a hold of Kane whilst Hawkins and Ryder sneak into the ring and attack Kane in the corner whilst Chavo distracts the ECW referee. Hawkins and Ryder get back on the apron and Chavo runs at Kane but Kane moves and then when Chavo turns around Kane grabs Chavo’s throat and quickly manages to hit a Chokeslam. Edge and the ‘Edge Heads’ clearly knowing they could lose all run into the ring and attack Kane, The Undertaker then runs into the ring and chases Edge leaving Kane with the two ‘Edge Heads’. Edge runs up the ramp with The Undertaker in close pursuit and they head backstage, whilst Kane throws Hawkins to the outside and the goes for a Chokeslam on Ryder. Chavo stops this however by hitting a low blow on Kane, making the ‘Big Red Monster’ drop to his knees. Hawkins slides back into the ring yielding a chair and the referee tried to stop him but he hits Kane with the chair on the back of his head. The referee calls for the Disqualification.

Kane is lying on the floor as Chavo, Hawkins and Ryder look down at him smirking, Chavo tells Hawkins and Ryder to keep hold of Kane. Hawkins and Ryder then grab Kane’s legs and arms as Chavo climbs the top rope. Chavo hits the Five Star Frog Splash on Kane. ECW then ends with Hawkins, Ryder and Chavo looking down at Kane looking rather pleased.

Short Results:
Kofi Kingston def. Shelton Benjamin
Kelly Kelly def. Layla
John Morrison & The Miz def. Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore
Kane & The Undertaker def. Edge, Chavo, Hawkins & Ryder via DQ

Money In The Bank Briefcase
CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy

---------------------------------------

Next SmackDown will be in full, matches in recap. Thanks for the comments and they will be returned. I will also return all the reviews for RAW and then the ones for ECW.

Beer

LashleyTM get another review from eyebrow2007!!!

BM: The main event. Good match and i liked how Edge and Taker took it out side while Kane fought off the rest. Shame that that happened to Kane but oh well....But it on a whole was a very short match even for a recaoed show. 6/10

WM: Hard to choose between the first two matches but i will go o with the divas match. They are generally shit but you always have one in there in a show so i don't blame you for including it. Only prob was in the secong half of the match i was just like WTF is going on!! I had no idea whatsoever what happened. I think i twas sumin to do with Kelly Kelly flipping over Layla or sumin. 3/10

Overall score for section... 5/10

BP: The opeing promo was pretty good but i would have to choose this one anyhow coz it was the only promo.

WP: N/A. There were no others. 0/10

Overall score for section....3.5/10

AC: Very short... The matches were not that great.... Only one promo..... Soz to sound harsh but this was verypoor quality..... Last show was ten times better.

Overall score for show....8.5/20

Not the best score in the world but you can only improve. I know it may seem weird coming from a less expirienced player butplease take my advice. Don't be dishaertened, carry on and you will get better.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: Main event
WM: Morrison & The Miz vs. Yang & Moore; I just didn't care for this match
BP: The opening because...
WP: ...There were no others
AC: This was my first show reading, and I thought that it was fine. I look forward to reading more. (BTW please review my BTB)

Reaction score
Some ECW news and notes. After a couple more reviews and comments (hopefully) I will post SmackDown which is in full except for the matches.

~ Creative are reportedly very happy with how the feud with Chavo and Kane went on ECW. They are pleased that The Undertaker agreed to work with them on the ECW show.

~ Creative wanted The Undertaker to chase Edge out of the ring and to the back, this left Chavo and Kane a chance to fight it out and further their feud. They told Chavo he had to have Kane lying on the floor by the end of ECW and are happy how he did it.

~ The Kelly Kelly vs. Layla match was just a filler, creative are hoping to add some more divas to the ECW roster in due course and will be using the agreement from SmackDown to use the likes of Michelle McCool and Victoria on ECW.

~ The lack of backstage promos/interviews was not intentional. Creative got too distracted with the matches to even remember the promos and interviews. Mr. McMahon has told them to get their act together.

~ Big Daddy V will not be on ECW television for a while, head booker, Adam Lashley has refused to have him on any of the shows until he loses weight. Big Daddy V is not on an intense diet to try and lose weight.

~ Morrison and The Miz's new vicious attacks in matches will be carried on until at least Backlash. They are using this to get The Miz and Morrison more over and to start a feud with them and two other superstars who are yet to be named.

~ Lashley and McMahon are happy that this show was better than the lackluster RAW this past week, ECW got a 3.4 beating RAW by .2

~ Finally a slight spoiler, it is reported on WWE fan sites that Colin Delaney will receive his WWE contract soon. It looks likely with the Cruiserweight open match on SmackDown.