• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lars Sullivan Gone From WWE

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
What is this some Dave Meltzer account on a forum? That ain't news.

I could just see it comin' down to him gettin' injured too much and his personal nonsense. WWE went it ain't worth it. That makes the most sense.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
I thought he was already gone, don't sign him tony khan we all know u can't book monster for shit, i.e. cage, archer, luchasaurus ( doesn't need the stupid gimmick ) he would still look good, miro is where they're doing it good not rushing him into be canon fodder for mox or Kenny.

Deezy

DZ PZ
He could be a very possible a future suicide......and motherfuckers gonna be like "good riddance".....smfh.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
As a person that suffers from bad anxiety from time to time. I can feel for Lars Sullivan. I hope he does get the help that he needs and does well in life. Plus his future.