• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lars Sullivan Gone From WWE

Dale

Super Moderator
WWE Smackdown star Dylan Miley, aka Lars Sullivan, is gone World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm. PWInsider.com learned that MIlley was quietly released last month. Today, WWE officials confirmed that Sullivan is no longer with the company.
Lowkey I actually didn't mind him but all the stuff dug up on his personal life was probably not gonna end well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Really odd they did that bit with him towards the end of last year before taking him off again. God I wonder if it's more of an anxiety issue since WWE seemed to already put behind all his other past shit?

Either way, not gonna miss him too much. His main roster run was just so disastrous which sucks bc I did like him on NXT

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Still can they reused the Cats for Brodus Clay and The Patriots for Angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was gonna say this but also if it was made by CFO$ or whoever then maybe not since they're going away from those themes I think?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Anxiety Larz :pour

A victim of ignorant youth......take notes kids.

Whatever you wrote online may come back to bite you.

Also shows how unforgiving the public can be and how vindictive it also can be by taking his former career choices and using it to totally derail any chance he had in the public limelight.

Was odd to publically shame a supposed homophobe by showing he may have been gay or bi.

Sabretooth

I thought he had a lot of potential to be a monster heel but of course wwe completely killed his momentum on the main roster. I thought his injury was a good thing because it gave him a chance to come back fresh and wwe brought him back for a few months before just dumping him lol. I’ll never understand the way they operate but oh well. Another superstar wasted :toomanykobes

Deezy

DZ PZ
Blame the company for him being taken off TV? Pretty sure his online history and backlash he received did more than that.

Sabretooth

Blame the company for him being taken off TV? Pretty sure his online history and backlash he received did more than that.

You yourself said it was stupid how his past came back to haunt him and I agree. We live in a world now where your past mistakes can and will be used against you to ruin your future career.

Deezy

DZ PZ
You yourself said it was stupid how his past came back to haunt him and I agree. We live in a world now where your past mistakes can and will be used against you to ruin your future career.
And how was any of this WWEs fault?

He was taken off TV directly because of this.....