• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Larry Steve(Alexa’s Pig) passes away

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Dang. They even just decorated him a room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDK

All glory to God
i was following this whole ass story.

She spent the entire day before Raw trying to find ANY vet that would take care of him and they all refused. She put a message on her insta and her thousands of followers started calling every vet in orlando lol, all the vets were getting mad pissed off because they kept getting calls about Larry.

In the end she had to go to Raw and leave Larry at home dying :(

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I know how it feels to lose a pet. I lost my cat who I viewed as a son in 2012-2019 Jan and I raised him when he was a 2 month old kitten. It really does hurt a human's soul. More than anyone thinks. My condolences goes out to Alexa Bliss and Larry. PS: Fuck those vets.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Just dealt with vets not takin' appointments. I think that mostly might have been because of hypochondriacs durin' Covid always bein' around their pets makin' appointments just for it sneezin' or throwin' up after havin' too much food.

RIP Larry.

RDK

All glory to God
from what i was gathering through following her feed yesterday it seemed like it was pigs specifically that the vets were reluctant to treat. The one she used regularly for the pig was uncomfortable treating Larry in the condition he was in (it seemed pretty grave), the ones that COULD see him were too far away and Alexa was unable to move the pig due to the pain it was in, they needed a house visit and no vet was willing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
from what i was gathering through following her feed yesterday it seemed like it was pigs specifically that the vets were reluctant to treat. The one she used regularly for the pig was uncomfortable treating Larry in the condition he was in (it seemed pretty grave), the ones that COULD see him were too far away and Alexa was unable to move the pig due to the pain it was in, they needed a house visit and no vet was willing.

Yeah, that's pretty much what it was. It's so sad, anyone who's ever lost a pet knows that pain. You raise it, love it, see it grow, and everything. So when they go it's this huge hole in your life. So my thoughts and prayers are with her at this time. Just, really feel so bad for her.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I def feel for her and not trying to victim blame at all, but this is one of the reasons I've never really wanted any unconventional pets. Vets can be hard to reach sometimes with just a dog and a cat, I wouldn't want to deal with anything like this.