Large monkey on loose

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
R3 - Once again just excellent. Love the bg, and the pic is perfectly placed in the right perspective.

However...

WS - I just love the GG sig way too much. Great fucking bg, great pic of Gobby, and I kinda like the effect goin on around him. Dunno if its part of the pic or not, but that is what just barely puts you over the top in this one for my money.

R3 - 8.5/10
WS - 9/10

-R3-

Reaction score
Wehey good one man. I don't think i'll ever try the style I did today. But anyway I tip my hat to you, but don't you worry i'll be back ^^ with rage xD

-R3-

Reaction score
ARE YOU READY? xD

..I need to find someone with a PS7 Serial or CS activation key, because my one (which I bought from Ebay for REALLY cheap) is scratched beyond recognition, and what makes it worse is that the serial is located in a read me file inside the disk.

So now, i'm f00ked!

the dark knight

^^come on i use photoshop 7 :S . and i just started GFXing after about 3 years of not even touching paint.

the dark knight

soooooooorry i just saw that post now.
here's PS7's serial: 104512096738466876962783
want cornflakes too?

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
ST. CLOUD, Fla. -- A large monkey, described by witnesses as about 4 feet tall when it's on all fours, has been spotted several times in the St. Cloud area.

The animal has been spotted at least four times, said officials, including sightings behind the Home Depot on Dakota Avenue near the lakefront and on Wisconsin Avenue, also near the lakefront.

"Last Saturday night we were going to go to dinner and we passed here, and there were four Sandhill cranes in the middle of the street looking at this monkey," said Kathryn McGinley, who was with her husband. "He thinks I'm nuts anyway, so I said, 'There's a monkey! Turn around.'"

"It was a big monkey," her husband said.

Another witness said they saw the monkey in some trees.

"If I saw it, I'd go inside," a neighbor said.

"I don't want to tangle with a monkey," said Les Plett, a Osceola County resident who lives feet from three of the recent sightings.

Plett said some of his house guests spotted the animal outside his home.

"He just walked across, and then he stood upright on his two hind legs. Up to that point, they thought they were looking at a wildcat," said Plett, who added that he used to own monkeys. "I lived in the Philippines, I had a number of pet monkeys -- and they can be very mean and can bite -- so maybe someone just got tired of taking care of the monkey."

It's not known to whom the monkey belongs.

So far, the monkey has not threatened anyone, however, if anyone sees the animal, they are asked to call Osceola County Animal Control at 407-742-8000 and the St. Cloud Police Department at 407-891-6700. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission can also be contacted at 407-275-4150.