Languages you love and hate.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Everyone loves a certain Language, whether it's their mother tongue or the language they would love to 'speak' or learn.

For me, I love Spanish. I've always wanted to learn Spanish and might as well take a course this Summer to learn Espanol.

Languages I hate? Um. All those weird Indian Languages and Japanese, Chinese, Thai etc. they're so fucking weird. The way they speak. They're too fast as well. And to me, they always sound weird. Lol.

So. Which Languages do you love and hate?

MikeRaw

I like English, obviously. French is nice as well when it's comin' from a good looking french girl :y:
I hate any languages from the middle east (no offense). I've always hated the sound of it.

straight_edge76

Being as I can speak Spanish I have to say I like that. Its reletively easy to learn and a bit more simplistic then english for the most part. With the exception of all of the verb tenses and bullshit like that.

PHIism

Reaction score
LOVE:

Chinese
French
Japanese
Korean

HATE:

Punjabi
Urdu

Moonlight Drive

I only understand one of them, so I guess that's it.

Kizza

I hate all other languages cos I don't know what they're saying.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Filipino. I can't stand their language, I'm sorry. Same for Middle Eastern, tamil, indian, all that ish. Hate it.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Love

German
American English
Russian
Aussie English
British English

Hate
French
Dutch
Any African Language
Mexican
Korean

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Mexican Spanish is slightly different than Spain's spanish, and as far as I know all I have ever seen was mexicans speaking their bullshit language, it pisses me off. So therfore fuck "mexican"