Lakers are TRASH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
I told all the bandwagon Laker fans here they were gonna suck eggs. I was right. They have no identity as a team, have a terrible coach, and play no defense. It's not all about the names on the back of the jerseys people, its about chemistry!! :Kobe::Kobe:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Kobe is also a rapist, and Dwight Howard is a $100m black hole.

CAVS SHOWWWWWWWW!!!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You're a Knicks fan, a Knicks fan talking shit after 1 playoff win in over a decade and over billion in salary ....

Dademo

Reaction score
You're a Knicks fan, a Knicks fan talking shit after 1 playoff win in over a decade and over billion in salary ....

??? I'm talking shit regarding this season. Don't go all bitch bitch whine whine "OHHHH UHHH WELL WE GOT 16 CHAMPIONSHIPS MAN" attitude on me sir. I'm talking about the now. The Knicks sit atop their division. The Golden State Warriors are using you guys as toilet paper.

Dademo

Reaction score
Kobe's made DH12 his bitch so bad he bought him this shit and made him wear it. I wonder if it came with a matching dildo?

bw534e

Time for a new sig bruh

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
??? I'm talking shit regarding this season. Don't go all bitch bitch whine whine "OHHHH UHHH WELL WE GOT 16 CHAMPIONSHIPS MAN" attitude on me sir. I'm talking about the now. The Knicks sit atop their division. The Golden State Warriors are using you guys as toilet paper.
And LA is 3 games back of 8 with the Rockets also losing and same for the Love-less Wolves. Not to mention the Jazz and Blazers have tailed off each of the past three plus years after the break. The Griz are also trying to cut cost and ship out Gay to get below the tax because they don't think they will win, so why pay it.

Being atop your Divison means nothing, winning games and a series then the conference and the title does. You get tot the dance and play ball, which the Knicks have never did.

I mean lets just hypothetically say LA gets 8 and the Clippers get 1, are they really fucked by a first round series in Staples with no travel for 2 weeks? Hey if GSW stays 4/5 that means the second round location is a 1 hour red eye flight. See my point and why it can make you look well for lack a better word, stupid, to right them off when the teams ahead of them outside SA, LAC, GS, and OKC?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That actually would be interesting to see. The Lakers and Clippers in the playoffs so one game they the home team then the next the flip the court so now they are the visitors but they never travel anywhere.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
My point exactly. As long as the Clippers are 1, i believe they hold the tie brekaer on okc, and the Lakers can get 8 this whole shit they are going thru can be a blessing in disguise. The first round is so dragged out that they wouldn't even have to leave their home for 2 weeks even in a 4 or 5 game series, 3 weeks if it goes 7. I don't see how that is a problem for Kobe, Dwight, and those guys. And they do have the fact Paul has historically got worn out in the playoffs by being made a volume scorers in their favor, since that is how they beat him as a Hornet, how the spurs beat him, and how Denver did it. The guy was ready to drop from Kobe covering him just for the fourth quarter and tried every trick he had to get Kobe off him because its how you wear him down as he isn't a scorer or big minute player which you know damn well the nba would want him to be in a battle of la for them to sell. Heck Memphis wore Paul down last year, they Clippers were just lucky Kenyon Martin shut down Gay in game 7 like it was 2002

And like I said with GSW in the same bracket, it would be great because they could stay in LA and just go their in the am like they always do when they visit there.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I agree, the Lakers are trash. Very sorry losers too.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck the Lakers and all their bandwagon fans. I hope they end up scraping the bottom of the Western Conference barrel. Then, when all their fairweather fans and celebrities fans have left them, they can go suck a bum's nutsack to get some fan appreciation.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
AND THEY SAID THAT ORLANDO LOST THE HOWARD TRADE

Vucevic >>>>>>>>>>> Dwight

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hindsight is great isn't it?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Come oooon. This is pointless. Lakers fans will be fans until they wanna be and there is nothing we can do about it. Sure, Lakers are not what they used to be but we cant do a damn thing about it. Just settle with it, talk to each other and have fun watching and discussing some ball.