• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Gaga groped at Lollipalooza

Wordlife

That was such an amazing show. I managed to get there like an hour before this set. I had work and rushed there ASAP on Friday. Then her live show that night was amazing. It pisses me off when people say she's a bad performer, needs to die, etc. She is the Madonna of this decade, and she has many years to come in the music business. Fantastic performer and a great singer too.

...god...

I'm not quite getting where people are saying she was complaining about the groping...

Also, she is a pretty good singer, doesn't really 'hide' anything with auto-tune. The other stuff, however, is pretty true. That screams attention whoreish behavior.

JurassicBonez

Was I the only one who thought the guy talking at the beginning was her?

I bet XBA and Alex/Wordlife/CAPSLOCK were there trying to cop a feel.

That was such an amazing show. I managed to get there like an hour before this set. I had work and rushed there ASAP on Friday. Then her live show that night was amazing. It pisses me off when people say she's a bad performer, needs to die, etc. She is the Madonna of this decade, and she has many years to come in the music business. Fantastic performer and a great singer too.

LMAO!! I told you Alex was there. Did you get to cop a feel on her too? Was XBA there too?

But agreed about people criticizing her. I've honestly liked all her songs since Just Dance.

Wordlife

Nope, he regretted not going though. And nope, didn't cop a grope sadly :(

In all seriousness though, she knows how to attract 20-30,000 fans to an outdoor show in 95 degree weather lol. I still thought Soundgarden >>>> Lady GaGa at Lolla anyways.

jacksionreo

I like lady Gaga's voice and every time listen her when i have time and i like her to watch. Very talented i am a huge fan of lady gaga

J...

Dress like a whore and try to crowd surf then get pissed off because you get groped, obviously her ability to sing vastly outweighs her common sense. Alice Glass wanna be.

zacharygriver

It was an impressive sight. I managed to arrive an hour before this series. I had a job and ran as soon as possible on Friday. Then, the program that night was amazing.