Lady GaGa: “I Have One Of The Greatest Voices In The Industryâ€￾

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
i like gaga here actually

[youtube]NM51qOpwcIM[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
After selling a whopping one million copies of new single ‘Born This Way’, Pop phenom Lady GaGa is set to reveal the visual for the release much sooner than expected.

Find out when the video debuts after the jump…

Reliable GaGa source Perez Hilton has exclusively revealed that the ‘Born This Way’ video will premiere this coming Monday (February 28th) at 11am EST.

The hotly anticipated clip (shot last month) was directed by Nick Knight, Laurieann Gibson and GaGa herself.

Kairi

Reaction score
Lady GaGa’s ‘Born This Way’ can’t be stopped. After crushing the records previously held by Britney Spears, the singer’s 1st single from her new album of the same name has matched the accomplishments of another Pop titan – Beyonce.

‘Born…’ has experienced a 14% increase in digital sales this week, climbing from 448k to 509k downloads. This makes the track the 1st #1-debuting single Digital Songs chart to achieve that feat since Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies’ in 2008.

The airplay figures for ‘Born…’ also managed to rise by 7% to 84 million audience impressions, helping it to maintain its position at the #1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100. By comparison, Spears’ ‘Hold It Against Me’ fell to #6 on the tally in its 2nd week.

The Flash

Reaction score
I'm one of her biggest fans and even i don't agree with that. She has a great voice but not one of the greatest voices. she's still got a while before she can be up there with Christina, Mariah, Madonna, etc