Lady GaGa: “I Have One Of The Greatest Voices In The Industryâ€￾

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Abyss Sig

Colour: Red (with the usual border & Only red for the background, not tone).
Pictures: Abyss doing his X Taunt in the middle, Black Hole Slam on the left, Abyss on the right.
Text: Bottom: Abyss
Name: Jack Graham in the upper right corner

But I'd like to see what you new guys have to offer... :D

Markz

Reaction score
Use the template, do not direct to other threads because you can't be assed to write it up.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Come on people!

I'd like to see what you new guys have to offer (Don't worry about the infractions).
I know there were some good GFX creators in the old forum and I want to see if there still here!

Axis

The sig can be put back when Jack Graham completely complys with the rules.

Markz

Reaction score
You still have not put in the template, also anouther warning for bumping a thread without my permission and a double post.

Kairi

Reaction score
It seems that success finally gone to Lady GaGa’s head. In her recent interview with Vogue magazine, the singer boldly declared that she has “one of the greatest voices in the industry†and that she is “one of the greatest songwriters†in the game today.

However, GaGa didn’t stop there. While continuing to boast about her own talents, she went even further by slamming her fellow performers who choose to lip-sync on stage. Look below for all the details:

“Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer,†the singer tells the March issue of Vogue magazine. “I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn’t say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do.â€

“It’s so funny when people say, ‘It’s amazing to see how hard you work.’ We’re supposed to work hard!†she says. “I have the world at my fingertips. I am not going to saunter around the stage doing pelvic thrusts and lip-synching. That’s not at all why I am in this.â€

“Nothing has changed since I have become a star,†she says. “I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person.â€

---------------

I know that she is famous and everything but one of the greatest voices? Woman no, just stop.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
She isn't in the top 100,000 in greatest voices.

Kairi

Reaction score
update

:::Lady Gaga claimed today that public want to see her fail.

In an interview for CBS News's 60 Minutes, she reveals that she believes the public ultimately wants to see her lose all she's gained.

Lady Gaga, whose new single Born This Way was released today online, said: "That's what everyone wants to know, right? What's she gonna look like when she dies? What's she gonna look like when she's overdosed on whatever they think I'm overdosing on? Everybody wants to see the decay of the superstar."

When asked by interviewer Anderson Cooper: "Do you think people wanna see your decay?" the singer replies: "What? Of course they do. They wanna see me fail, they wanna see me fall on stage, they wanna see me vomiting out of a nightclub. I mean, isn't that the age that we live in? That we wanna see -- people who have it all lose it all? I mean, it's -- it's dramatic. And it's…"

"And then climb their way back," Cooper interjected.

"Right. It's a movie," Gaga responded. "And -- and yet I just am not like that on -- on my own time. … I'm not a vomit in the club kind of girl."

Musicians have been giving their verdict on her new song today, with Elton John calling the track "the gayest thing ever". Kids In Glass Houses singer Aled Phillips, writing on his Twitter page, said: "I've heard it once and I don't really want to listen to it again right now. You’ve been a very, very, bad, bad girl, Gaga."

---

fame is slowly going to that head of hers.

SAL

Reaction score
I heard her new song. It sucks. It was okay 20 years ago when it was called "Express Yourself."

Kairi

Reaction score
I heard her new song. It sucks. It was okay 20 years ago when it was called "Express Yourself."

you so need a cookie for this. i tried to tell my cousin the same damn thing and she was like i was just mad. i don't have a reason to be mad at gaga, i just accept the fact she isn't original

oh and sorry i don't have any more cookies so this will have to work . :highfive:

Kairi

Reaction score
Update ::

Lady Gaga’s brand new single “Born This Way” has reached the number one spot on iTunes U.S. in less than three hours since its release, becoming the fastest song to ever do so. The previous record holder was Taylor Swift’s “Mine,” which topped the singles chart in five hours.

Reid

Reaction score
I enjoy her music but she doesn't have the greatest voice or songwriting abilities in hte indrustry. Her singing is fine but i wouldn't say it's fantastic and her song writing is just okay.

Kizza

Reaction score
oh please.

you're garbage. now fuck off.

SAL

Reaction score
There are (slash were on WCF) people hailing her as the greatest thing since Elvis. I never got it. I could find 1000 girls, dress them up in weird shit, and have them sing decent pop songs moderately well. (exception: Bad Romance. That song was awesome) I just don't get it.