Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Big_Thor_Dawg said:
just wanting to play a lil #ShowOff of some of the rides ive driven this season...to give yall a taste of what I do - be warned these are on photobucket and theres a ton of pix for each one...hope yall enjoy em..and yes...im working on the 2013 season so throw ideas out there and my shop will get to em...and the WWE themed rides...got one HELL of a story...ill explain in a bit

The All American realmelina.com Corvette that won at Lime Rock in July - http://photobucket.com/AAVette
The John Cena Camaro (which i have a ton more yet to put up) - http://photobucket.com/CC12
The Cena Corvette that started the season - http://photobucket.com/cenavette
The #3 realmelina.com #1 Contender truck from the start of this season - http://photobucket.com/Contender

and thats just the tip of the iceburg peeps.

i like this one

7805c3e769a5fba39c726585dd671848.jpg

Big_Thor_Dawg

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.mayhem-news.com
One of my all times Vince. If i posted all the trucks/cars Ive run yall would be lookin at over 150 or so pix from 2 years of this. And believe me the story is nuts...I got time to spin a yarn dont I?

Back in 2010 Melina was getting back from her ACL injury and was doing the .com chats. Well she and I had become pretty good friends at this point...and we talked alot on twitter. Well a friend of mine did up a special WWE truck dealing with Cena and Melina...Cena on the bed cover and Melina on the tailgate. Well Melina FLIPPED over that truck calling it "badass" and frankly that about sealied the idea of these trucks. Well what fully sealed it was the fact Melina agreed to even DESIGN one for me to race in the 2010 season (5 starts in it - 5 wins). After that it EXPLODED!! The Bella twins did up a truck, Brooke Adams currently has one in the shop. Even NON WWE and TNA stars have designed rides form e to run. But I always love the wrestling rides cause they take on a personality like Ive never seen before. its fun to run these BELIEVE ME

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Wow thats quite a story!

How do i play the online racing

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here :yes:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Big Dawg! :dawg: Nice intro! Hope you'll enjoy your time here and be an active member.

Big_Thor_Dawg said:
One of my all times Vince. If i posted all the trucks/cars Ive run yall would be lookin at over 150 or so pix from 2 years of this. And believe me the story is nuts...I got time to spin a yarn dont I?

Back in 2010 Melina was getting back from her ACL injury and was doing the .com chats. Well she and I had become pretty good friends at this point...and we talked alot on twitter. Well a friend of mine did up a special WWE truck dealing with Cena and Melina...Cena on the bed cover and Melina on the tailgate. Well Melina FLIPPED over that truck calling it "badass" and frankly that about sealied the idea of these trucks. Well what fully sealed it was the fact Melina agreed to even DESIGN one for me to race in the 2010 season (5 starts in it - 5 wins). After that it EXPLODED!! The Bella twins did up a truck, Brooke Adams currently has one in the shop. Even NON WWE and TNA stars have designed rides form e to run. But I always love the wrestling rides cause they take on a personality like Ive never seen before. its fun to run these BELIEVE ME

I've always loved the phrase "spin a yarn."

Anyway, awesome work based on the photos you shared. I have a soft spot for Camaros, so of course I like the Cena Camaro, but the design on the Cena Corvette looks awesome, too, even though I'm not a big Cena fan. The truck does look badass. No CM Punk vehicles yet? :pity:

Kudos to you for the work done, though. Hope you'll stay active.

Reaction score
Website
niwa-online.com
Big_Thor_Dawg said:
just wanting to play a lil #ShowOff of some of the rides ive driven this season...to give yall a taste of what I do - be warned these are on photobucket and theres a ton of pix for each one...hope yall enjoy em..and yes...im working on the 2013 season so throw ideas out there and my shop will get to em...and the WWE themed rides...got one HELL of a story...ill explain in a bit

The All American realmelina.com Corvette that won at Lime Rock in July - http://photobucket.com/AAVette
The John Cena Camaro (which i have a ton more yet to put up) - http://photobucket.com/CC12
The Cena Corvette that started the season - http://photobucket.com/cenavette
The #3 realmelina.com #1 Contender truck from the start of this season - http://photobucket.com/Contender

and thats just the tip of the iceburg peeps.

Hi, and welcome to the Forums. Good intro, I enjoyed it.

Now, by racing is it on a game? 'cause these are all from a Video Game, you can tell by the graphics. Not that it takes away, 'cause I do online Wrestling, and I love it. Yes I do. Please make a CM Punk car and an Alex Shelley one! Show some love, broski. :haha:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
nascar fan and wwe fan? Insert white trash joke here. Welcome to the forum partner, always great to see a new poster.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Welcome Big Dawg! Great intro.

Big_Thor_Dawg

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.mayhem-news.com
Ok so it looks like theres a 4th in the running to be made...CM Punk. First 3 in the running were Stone Cold, Triple H and for some reason AJ. A team mate of mine actually did a Punk up for himself a while back so I'll see if he can slap a big ol 3 on it for me.

Dealing with the fact of it being a "Video Game"...yes and no. Its a SIMULATION. In essance the rides handle like their actual counterparts. So a Cup car is tougher to drive on a road course than my Camaro. And an Indy car and F1 car are kings of roadies but on ovals are tougher to control than a Cup car.

For those who want to get in on this...Vince... it all depends on what youre willing to spend and do. Theres 2 big ones out there - iRacing and rFactor. iRacing is a constant subscription depending on what you want and its based on a class level. Its whicked popular and alot of pros use it. Tony Stewart was on it back in july before the race at New Hampshire. rFactor is a one time buy (or if you know someone with the exe...well...talk to me about that in private or on twitter) and thats it. The mods and tracks are free through tons of websites where as with iR you must buy them to keep up. Each one has a TON of leauges that run them and 97% will say you must run a wheel (depending on what you want anywhere from $80 to $1500 or more - no joke) but the big thing is to make sure your pc can handle it. If ya wanna get going with rF either PM me here or hit me up on twitter @ Big_Thor_Dawg and Ill hook you up with whatever ya need. I got a ton of links ready for those who want em

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Well I'm poor and dont have a good computer so i dont think I'd be able to use the simulations :upset:

Big_Thor_Dawg

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.mayhem-news.com
yeah i hear ya man...i had to drop $740 on my new gamer system last year because my acer crapped out. and another 230 for the wheel. Well worth it tho

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sweet, can't wait to see the new vehicles. Well, aside from AJ. That one I couldn't care less about. :haha: The others should be pretty awesome, and of course I'd be especially excited to see the Punk outcome.