• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacey Evans looks to have left the WWE

Sabretooth

Lacey is the biggest case of what the fuck for me. She honestly seemed positioned to be a top woman in the company and then just basically became the bottom of the totem pole. No direction at all and just used as a jobber. I thought her Proper Lady gimmick was awesome and thought her treatment after was a huge missed opportunity.

That being said I’m sure she pissed someone off and the story will come out eventually.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Lacey is the biggest case of what the fuck for me. She honestly seemed positioned to be a top woman in the company and then just basically became the bottom of the totem pole. No direction at all and just used as a jobber. I thought her Proper Lady gimmick was awesome and thought her treatment after was a huge missed opportunity.

That being said I’m sure she pissed someone off and the story will come out eventually.
She Twitter'd wrong.

Watch the pious patrol come here and list all her so-called "offenses".

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Can't say I'll miss her but gotta say I def think the company dropped the ball. She was over and improving, I know she had injuries and the pregnancy but Jesus it became a meme how every time she'd so up she'd have vignettes for a different style of the same character lol

And her last prominent appearance will be taunting a disabled kid, how fitting

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
She heel/face turned like big Show didn't help. I liked lacey and she is incredibly hot too so that's of def gonna pop but as booty said wwe drop the ball on Southern Belle thing. I'm always surprised that they didn't have her in team with like Mella or Chelsea Green. I honestly like the NWA for her but I could def see MLW looking at her. I kinda wish she go to impact but I'm not sure Scott would hire her.

Sabretooth

Yeah WWE trying to make her Ric Flair’s protege who was probably sleeping with him was so fucking bad and unnecessary

Cwalker

I’m in agreement with all of you that if she decides to go the Onlyfans route, she could make a lot of money.

She’s a mom though. I don’t know if she wants to do that.

It’s some what crazy to me that she was a miss. She was pretty much every thing the WWE goes for a in a woman. It just felt like she could never connect to the audience.

But oh well, if it’s like 10.99 a month, I might check it out. Better than Hulu tbh

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I’m in agreement with all of you that if she decides to go the Onlyfans route, she could make a lot of money.

She’s a mom though. I don’t know if she wants to do that.

It’s some what crazy to me that she was a miss. She was pretty much every thing the WWE goes for a in a woman. It just felt like she could never connect to the audience.

But oh well, if it’s like 10.99 a month, I might check it out. Better than Hulu tbh

I think she did connect as the Southern Bell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cwalker

I think she did connect as the Southern Bell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In NXT I think she did…

I don’t think there was ever a point when she was on the main roster where it was like “Lacey Evans has a shit ton of momentum or heat”