• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacey Evans deletes social media post about autism conspiracy

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
When Lacey eventually gets back onto TV, I will be changing my channel. What a freaking idiot she is.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
This thread certainly makes me feel better about mafia. Something just in the water this week. I’ve never seen so many dense and dumb comments.

:ortonout

Ironically not even directed at Deezy who I think had by far the worst takes in here.

For the record, as someone who suffers from ADHD I don’t personally want Lacey to lose her job. Her being ignorant about this doesn’t personally bother me. I think she just needs someone to smarten her up irl. I also think it stems from being ignorant herself about the issues. While damage can be done from her ignorance I don’t think she’s fully cognizant that she’s calling out parents when she calls out the processed foods. Basically cognitive dissonance.

She should definitely still be called out for the harm she could be causing with her platform nonetheless.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
if I were to share a video - suggesting Frosties/Frosted Flakes whilst your pregnant causing Down Syndrome.

Would you not - decode - i was implying the person eating the flake were to blame?

At this point - the forum has become clown world this past two days.
In your hypothetical do the parents know the risks of eating Frosted Flakes and do it anyway? You could be accusing the parents of being ignorant to your conspiracy which would be ironic considering how ignorant your theory is. In this hypothetical.

Sabretooth

This thread certainly makes me feel better about mafia. Something just in the water this week. I’ve never seen so many dense and dumb comments.

:ortonout

Ironically not even directed at Deezy who I think had by far the worst takes in here.

For the record, as someone who suffers from ADHD I don’t personally want Lacey to lose her job. Her being ignorant about this doesn’t personally bother me. I think she just needs someone to smarten her up irl. I also think it stems from being ignorant herself about the issues. While damage can be done from her ignorance I don’t think she’s fully cognizant that she’s calling out parents when she calls out the processed foods. Basically cognitive dissonance.

She should definitely still be called out for the harm she could be causing with her platform nonetheless.
Are you fucking kidding right now? This is the worst take I ever heard. Fight me bitch.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
In your hypothetical do the parents know the risks of eating Frosted Flakes and do it anyway? You could be accusing the parents of being ignorant to your conspiracy which would be ironic considering how ignorant your theory is. In this hypothetical.

I mean in the hypothetical - its a nonsense conspiracy video.