Kurt Angle's mistress revealed..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
http://rajah.com/base/node/22790

Former WWE talent Joanie "Chyna" Laurer is backstage at tonight's TNA iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida and will debut as Kurt Angle's mistress.
hzU02.gif

Airfixx

Reaction score
Puts a certain other worker's return to action after a 7 year hiatus thoroughly in the shade, eh? :lmmmao:

TNA! TNA!

Edit: Reports of cracks already starting to appear at the very foundation of the Titan Towers building are as yet unconfirmed

...god...

Reaction score
Loling. So awesome. TNA truly is the haven of drug addicts, now.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You also forgot to mention that BRADEN WALKER returned.

The A-man

Reaction score
Well Chyna has been away from the ring for a good while now so I'm curious to see how her run in TNA pans out. I hope that for her sake (and TNA's for that matter) she's given a good role to make her stand as a legit performer.
You also forgot to mention that BRADEN WALKER returned.
Braden Walker? That's that guy who.....ummm.....wait..............who's Braden Walker again?? It's like I should know who he is but at the same time I don't.

...god...

Reaction score
Someone please find SP's old Braden Walker thread, I can't find it anywhere. =(

Rell

Reaction score
Holy shit, the A-Man

why isn't he a legend?

and in all honesty, I liked AMW back in the day so I wont even trash Chris Harris :eek::

if they do bring back AMW, we're gonna need Team Canada to resurface. Save us Scott D'Amore...

Airfixx

Reaction score
A return of AMW would mean what for Robert Rude? ....A push or obscurity? ...Hard to trust TNA on that one.

Anyway, Beer Money > AMW IMO.

Rell

Reaction score
A return of AMW would mean what for Robert Rude? ....A push or obscurity? ...Hard to trust TNA on that one.

Anyway, Beer Money > AMW IMO.

meehhhh....

AMW had great battles with Team Canada and Triple X back in the day. I'll take those over Beer Money and MCMG putting on the same match over and over.

as for your question, this is TNA we're talking about....obscurity is the ONLY answer :eek::