Kurt Angle to Pursue a... Teaching Career?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Kurt Angle is leaving TNA in January as we all know. He just posted this.

My “long shot†dream was to be an Olympic Champion. Winning gold was my lifelong dream. I also had another passion, to be a teacher…to teach our youth. I have a college degree in education. I accomplished my ultimate dream, winning gold in the 1996 Olympics, but now that I’ve accomplished it, I want to use my college education to help others and to teach others.

Now that I am entering this part of my life, a time to slow down and reflect on all that I have personally achieved, I have a story that I want to share to help those people! I want to help others accomplish their goals and I can use my education to achieve that.

Our lives have so much meaning and we should continue to evolve, in every aspect. If you have your shit together, then you’re prepared to accomplish your goals. If you don’t have your shit together, start now and make your life something special. Help yourself to help others and your life will be prosperous. And remember… push toward every goal that you have, every single day, for your whole life. The day you stop pushing yourself is the day you have given up. So don’t give up. Watch, listen and learn, and make everything you do benefit you, your family, and others.

That’s what GOD has intended. It’s Damn true.

Really? I hope he becomes a teacher at my school :lol:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
How to Get Numerous DUIs 101

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
"You think this work is hard? TRY WINNING AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL WITH A BROKEN FRICKIN' NECK!"

Postman Dave

Reaction score
All for it, best of luck to him. If it keeps him out of the ring, then brilliant.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I know he wanted to coach amateur wrestling (and that would be awesome lessons, as an amateur wrestler myself), didn't know about the teaching. Hope it works out for him if that's what he really wants. I just hope he subs at my school, just once.