Kurt Angle open to WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aydind

Jobber
Reaction score
I rather see RVD return or Batista.

Somethingcool57

The Artiste
Reaction score
No thanks. All the stars we have now there is no room for the young people who job night after night to the likes of Cena and Orton. It's time to start pushing the people who have paid their dues. Bringing back big stars will only make those people want to leave the company and ruin the next generation of wrestlers for the company.

acailler

Reaction score
This is not news. Angle comes out with this every 6 months when his profile has dropped a bit...

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
No thanks. All the stars we have now there is no room for the young people who job night after night to the likes of Cena and Orton. It's time to start pushing the people who have paid their dues. Bringing back big stars will only make those people want to leave the company and ruin the next generation of wrestlers for the company.

Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, The Shield, Jack Swagger are just a few that can go over a credible name (Kurt Angle). It doesn't mean that bringing back an old star will result in putting those who don't need it over, e.g. Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho has put over several superstars and that's all he's down, so much so that we where wanting him to win at least one PPV match.

Reaction score
I honestly don't want him back. Being brutally honest, he isn't entertaining anymore. As debatable as it is, his days are slowly getting behind him. And with guys like Punk, Bryan, Cesaro already there, who can most definitely go at it for much longer and are much fresher than him, Angle's presence isn't needed.

Reactions: Swift

Somethingcool57

The Artiste
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, The Shield, Jack Swagger are just a few that can go over a credible name (Kurt Angle). It doesn't mean that bringing back an old star will result in putting those who don't need it over, e.g. Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho has put over several superstars and that's all he's down, so much so that we where wanting him to win at least one PPV match.

Thats the question, would he put the talent over or go on an ego trip and need everything to be about him? We don't need him to put those guys over they can do it themselves if given the chance.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone mentioned is already pretty over (aside from Swagger loldie), and like Somethingcool mentioned, they don't need Angle at all to elevate to the next level.

Also lolswaggerlolol

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Being a big fan of old school wrestling, I am not against wrestlers from the past showing up in the WWE, but, not as someone who will steal the spotlight. If he showed up at a Raw special or something, that would be cool, but, I don't really like it when they bring someone back who has already had their time and start shoving them in our faces again. If they think they need to bring back an old wrestler for ratings, that's just a cheap way of solving the ratings problem instead of sitting back, taking a good, hard look at their product, and trying to figure out ways to improve it with the talent they have. Improve the younger, newer guys, make better storylines, quit having the same people fight every single PPV, and then on Raw the next night, etc.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would be questionable onto why he would return to WWE. Would he return to the WWE to go over young talent,give the young guys some advice, or just go for one more run or one more feud that I wouldn't care for. He's not in his prime, if he's not gonna help put someone over, I see no use in him being there. WWE can last without him, he is not needed. It would be alright for a one night deal or putting someone over, but not to go for one more run.

Aaron

Reaction score
I'd rather not have him back, plenty of other balding oldies that I'd prefer to see.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Open for WWE return - Gets put in TNA hall of fame.

Craveni97

Jobber
Reaction score
I honestly don't want him back. Being brutally honest, he isn't entertaining anymore. As debatable as it is, his days are slowly getting behind him. And with guys like Punk, Bryan, Cesaro already there, who can most definitely go at it for much longer and are much fresher than him, Angle's presence isn't needed.

I have to disagree with you.Of course,he isn't still that great like in the Attidude Era,but i'm pretty sure he's still able to beat up the most guys back to locker room.I think he can definetely win the Intercontinental or United States championship.Maybe even the World Heavyweight Championship.

Reaction score
I have to disagree with you.Of course,he isn't still that great like in the Attidude Era,but i'm pretty sure he's still able to beat up the most guys back to locker room.I think he can definetely win the Intercontinental or United States championship.Maybe even the World Heavyweight Championship.

Don't get me wrong. Wrestling-wise, he's still great and all. But I just feel like his presence is rather unneeded at this point. As you yourself said, his best days are behind him, and now with all the Punks, Bryans, Ambroses, Cesaros, he isn't really missed, and neither has been for the better part of being away.

Craveni97

Jobber
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. Wrestling-wise, he's still great and all. But I just feel like his presence is rather unneeded at this point. As you yourself said, his best days are behind him, and now with all the Punks, Bryans, Ambroses, Cesaros, he isn't really missed, and neither has been for the better part of being away.

Actually you're right..But i still want him to come back,at least fight some matches.Nobody makes such Suplexes,i really miss him..But i think Swagger is kinda his Replacement..