News Kurt Angle on possibly not wrestling again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- The Burton Mail has an interview with Kurt Angle, who was promoting his upcoming Q&A shows in the U.K. next month. During the interview, Angle talked about taking time off from the business after his TNA contract expires in January.

"When I have finished up with wrestling I have several things in the pipeline," Angle said. "I will be getting back into my acting and I will be looking at doing something in terms of podcasting. I will also enjoy being a fan of wrestling and will be watching from home."

Angle also talked about returning to the U.K., his favorite moment in the business and more. You can read the full interview burtonmail.co.uk/Kurt-Angle-UK-fans-best-world-future-TNA-WWE/story-28079155-detail/story.html" target="_new">by clicking here.

Source

Bummer if true. I'd like to have him back in WWE for one more run, but VKM and HHH say LOL NOPE. :okay:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
He's nothing like he used to be. Not really gonna miss him. His body has deteriorated to the point that I'm scared for him, when he wrestles. He looks so frail.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He probably should have retired a few years ago.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
2010 was his last injury free, drug free, near death experience free year in wrestling.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Watching him wrestle now is actually scary. Definitely should have retired a while back

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him retiring in TNA. The only match I'd want Angle to come back for right now is vs Bryan but that won't happen.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wish Angle were in his prime years today like he was from 2000-2006. Imagine the kind of classics we could have gotten between him and Daniel Bryan, CM Punk (if Angle had been around before Punk left), Cesaro, Seth Rollins and the like.

It's a shame he'll never get to wrestle his final match in WWE like he deserves to, but whatever. Such is life.