Kurt Angle on a Possible WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Trade wins with Jarrett or just have one more epic match with Jarrett and then turn heel. Don't join immortal and fortune though please. Put over Anderson and The Pope. Then get the fuck out. It's a mile long lost of epic feuds that await you Kurt, upon your return finally back to the E.

Airfixx

Reaction score
See, this is why I wish TNA and WWE would work TOGETHER periodically, rather than against one another. Kurt could come to the WWE for a few months and feud with Daniel Bryan and Ziggler (think of a triple threat match at Mania!!! It's bound to be legendary!). Or Bryan could go to TNA for a few months or a big PPV. Talent sharing would benefit both companies, especially TNA. Sort of how ECW used to collaborate with Onita's FMW promotion in Japan and vice versa.

I see why you as a fan wants to see that, but how do you propose to sell such an idea to WWE?

All WWE get is being able to put on matches featuring guys that the majority of their audience won't know and thus won't draw to the degree that WWE would require.

Also, if you were Vince you really wouldn't want TNAs bookers anywhere near you talent!