Kurt Angle on a Possible WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
TNA wrestler Kurt Angle says he will not be returning to WWE. Angle revised his stance on the possibility of returning to the company in a series of posts on his Twitter page today.

"To all my loyal fans, many of u ask if I am going to go back to WWE. My answer is 'no.' My loyalty lies with Dixie (Carter) and TNA. Never been happier," Angle said.

Earlier this week, Angle said "anything is possible" on whether he would return to WWE. Angle repeated his loyalty to TNA and Carter in his posts today.

"I know a lot of u would like me to (go back to WWE), but Dixie Carter has taken care of me. I need that kind of support, so I hope u continue to watch me in TNA."

Angle went on to say WWE and that era of his career are behind him and in the past.

"I had fun with WWE and Vince Mcmahon, but that was my past. It is behind me. They gave me the opportunity, and I'm grateful but TNA is my home," Angle said.

Source: PWTorch.com

...god...

Reaction score
MOTHER FUCKER, NO!

Oh well, I can sit and reminisce of old times:

[yt]ZIXuo6880Nw[/yt]
[yt]kPXMAruXKoY[/yt]

"Before you continue, I'd just like to wish everyone a happy Labor Day!" lololol.

Reaction score
Also, doesn't Kurt have some kind of executive, creative control over his storylines?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
MOTHER FUCKER, NO!

[yt]ZIXuo6880Nw[/yt]
[yt]=kPXMAruXKoY[/yt]

"Before you continue, I'd just like to wish everyone a happy Labor Day!" lololol.

Fucking awesome lol.

As much as an Angle WWE return would be interesting, I do understand why Angle wouldn't want to go back to the WWE with all the injuries he has had over the years the WWE scheduele wouldn't do his body any favors... But I think that a one shot Wrestlemania feud with a younger guy like maybe a Daniel Bryan could be pretty cool.

...god...

Reaction score
Oh shit, Part 2, the best part, didn't appear right. Fixed it.

Reaction score
See, this is why I wish TNA and WWE would work TOGETHER periodically, rather than against one another. Kurt could come to the WWE for a few months and feud with Daniel Bryan and Ziggler (think of a triple threat match at Mania!!! It's bound to be legendary!). Or Bryan could go to TNA for a few months or a big PPV. Talent sharing would benefit both companies, especially TNA. Sort of how ECW used to collaborate with Onita's FMW promotion in Japan and vice versa.

Doomsday

Reaction score
It's a shame. Kurt Angle would be appreciated in WWE....

Well atleast by me.
TNA just can't really stack up against WWE. There's just so much talent wasting away on TNA contracts it's pathetic, and WWE has motherfuckers like Husky Harris.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
MOTHER FUCKER, NO!

[yt]ZIXuo6880Nw[/yt]
[yt]kPXMAruXKoY[/yt]

"Whatchu talking about ese!"

nation

Reaction score
What the fuck Kurt? It's time to leave, fuck. He can get a schedule similar to what HBK had or Taker has. So many epic feuds await.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Could be just smoke and mirrors. Wreslters aren't exactly the most decisive nor honest people in the world.

LOL gotta agree with that.

Kurt may have just been saying it to stay loyal to who he is currently working for. He is not really one to start bashing his current employer. He never did it to the WWE while he was working for them as far as I know (however after is another story lol). I am almost positive if Vince offered him a good payday for a Mania feud/match with a young guy like a Bryan or Punk he wouldn't think twice.

Reaction score
What the fuck Kurt? It's time to leave, fuck. He can get a schedule similar to what HBK had or Taker has. So many epic feuds await.

No kidding. I'm frothing to see Kurt vs Ziggles. Kurt could have one more champ. run, and put someone like Miz over. I could see some funny back and forths on the mic between Miz and Angle, lol