Kurt Angle busted for DWI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Needs More Cowbell

Reaction score
Karma?

Anyone else notice that around this time last year we saw a mass "exodus", so to speak, of large turds like Henry and Khali dropping off left and right with major injuries.

This year we've got Undertaker, Kennedy, and I guess HBK now too. Who's next?

phantomgerald

what, u expect us to predict us who's going to get injured next? that is impossible to tell. stupid thread

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The following is from TMZ.com:

Wrestling legend Kurt Angle was arrested early this morning on charges of driving under the influence ... TMZ has learned.

Angle was busted by Virginia State Troopers and taken to Warren County Jail. He posted $2,000 bond and was released at 3:31 AM.

Angle won the gold medal in wrestling at the 1996 Olympics before turning to professional wrestling. He made his name in the WWE and is currently under contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.
Jesus yet another dwi case for a wrestler and this is yet another one from Kurt himself.

OMR

Reaction score
2012 olympics huh kurt, good luck with that

Ben

Reaction score
Mug shot:

Here's the thing, Matt Hardy did pretty much the same thing and got canned, expect nothing to happen to Angle as a result. Only way he's not on TV is if he's in jail, TNA continues to be a joke.

Onyx

Reaction score
I hope Angle fix himself up before he loses his shot at the 2012 Olympics. But at the rate he's going, that won't happen.

Ben

Reaction score
I see them doing nothing, the last time he was in trouble for more or less the same thing there was no punishment so they'll follow suite here.

jamie

Reaction score
as great a wrestler as he is he is equally thick as shit

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
He is a very entertaining drunk tweeter. I hope this doesn't interfere with that.

Ben

Reaction score
Kurt Angle's attorney Frank Smith issued the following statement regarding his client's arrest early Sunday morning on charges of driving under the influence:

"We understand that Kurt Angle was pulled over last night for a traffic infraction and/or offense. During the stop, he was asked to submit to a breathalyzer test and passed. We understand Kurt will be entering a plea of not guilty in response to any infractions and/or offenses."

We previously reported that Angle blew a .06 but have still been unable to confirm that.

The TNA World Heavyweight Champion was arrested in Virginia and taken to Warren County Jail. He posted $2,000 bond and was released at 3:31 a.m.

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

Yea that doesn't really make a lot of sense. If you get arrested for DWI you failed the breathalyzer, now way around it from what I understand. Be interesting to see where this all goes.

BreakTheWalls

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
When I hear things like this about Kurt, I always get a little bummed out. When he made his rise in WWE and started becoming one of my favorites, I would have never thought he'd wind up being one of those wrestlers who's always in the dirt sheets for different controversial reasons. It seems like the wrestling business screwed his life up a bit. Either that, or dirt sheets paint a shitty picture of people and we have no way of knowing what is and isn't true.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Following World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle's Sunday arrest in Virginia for driving under the influence, TNA Wrestling removed promotional advertisements for the mixed martial arts film Warrior from their official website and Facebook page.

Angle is featured in the movie, which comes out this Friday, as a Russian mixed martial art champion named "Koba".
At least they've done something I guess.