Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am beginning to think I am immune to dumb gimmicks at this point because this is stupid but really doesn't bother me.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D
Reaction score
Well, in the year we live in it sounds a bit ridiculous as anyone can go online and look if it is real. But Attitude Era had some kind of shit like this and some of them were terrible, some of them were gold. But I pick this over a simple storyline. I don't think JJ was the right pick as he looked really lame cutting promos. Gable should have been the one as he was always compared more to Angle. Look at his match against Rusev on SD Live this week, it's a great short bout and he reminded me so much of Angle. Besides he is much better on mic and on camera.

Still, if there are some funny skits with Angle and JJ -even teaching him to ride a bicycle, Angle can pull of this stuff great- and even maybe mentoring him 3I's it can be great. 2 weeks have passed and there are still no segments with both of them. That's a bit sad. JJ may fail after this scenario but they can end it whether successfull or not with "oh it's wrong, you are not my son" etc.

Reactions: Billc

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
Jason Jordan is expected to feud with The Miz over the IC championship. Meanwhile Gable is expected to feud with Owens over the US championship, though WWE aren't so certain that they won't drop Mahal into the US title picture in order to free up Owens later.

Effectively this means that both Jordan and Gable are being competitively booked against each other on different brands. Gable had a head start, but even if his only match had been against Rusev I still think he'd be far and away ahead, and let's not forget that Owens, Styles and Rusev now all owe him a favour.

Meanwhile Jordan? That IC title doesn't mean much when The Miz doesn't carry it. If he's a champion worthy of the title then I'd be interested but personally I'd rather see him win it only briefly so that we can keep building to Miz/Jericho for the 10x record.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
In my mind, Jordan is destined for Reigns level of success. I don't mean he'll be a main eventer, I mean he'll be pushed no matter if we like it (I think it could be pretty cool) or not. Either that, or it'll be revealed that Finlay was actually his father all along

Reactions: Red Rain