Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So as most of u already know, Jason Jordan is now Kurt Angles son. How do u feel about this storyline so far? Was it a let down surprise? Where do u think they will take it?

I think the best solution for this angle is to have it be discovered that Jason Jordan is actually NOT Kurt Angles son. And only lied about the whole thing to get moved over to Raw and to use Kurt Angle to receive a big push.

If they have Kurt Angle give Jason Jordan all the opportunities in the world because they are father and son and then eventually have someone leak info that Kurt is not the real father and then do some kind of DNA test on Raw with them finding out the truth and Jason Jordan turning heel by embarrassing Angle by lying to him and only using him for his own benficial gain. That would be a big moment and a good payoff to this storyline

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think its stupid and its setting Jason Jordan up for a huge fall.

A young tag team was broken up before even getting a real chance
to shine and personally...this is just like the kind of silly soap opera
Jerry Springer-style crap that was fans had to endure during the
worst parts of the Attitude Era.

I no like this story line...and I hope whatever happens it doesn't ruin
Jason Jordan's career.

Also...why couldn't they trade a tag team to SmackDown for American Alpha?

*Looks at the RAW roster*

Oh Shit...well...the only teams they would have moved would have
just come from SmackDown or have wrestled the New Day a thousand
times already.

Well...forget that last suggestion...

Either way...

How do u feel about this storyline?
I feel bad for everyone involved and whoever came up with this idea
should also feel bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: collim1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Pointless and stupid storyline which serves no purpose that the majority fans give a flying anything about.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I like it. It's been less than a week, so I have nothing to base any opinion on whatsoever, but those "My Black Son" YouTube videos crack me up, so until WWE gives me more information about the angle I'm going to be behind it

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I like it. It's been less than a week, so I have nothing to base any opinion on whatsoever, but those "My Black Son" YouTube videos crack me up, so until WWE gives me more information about the angle I'm going to be behind it
Why stop there? And who says Jordan is his only child? Since Angle wasn't fired he may as well feel free to invite all his other children from hiding as well.

He could be like Captain Planet and have an entire stable of children of different nationalities. Ariya Daivari and Hoho Lun look like Kurt. Why not Becky Lynch? He could give them all rings and when their powers combine Kurt will be summoned. He will once again suit up and defend the earth from evil.

xqd7O.gif

That's where this is heading.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wrestling is very often a family business in which the children and grand children take pride in getting involved in the business their dad and grandparents made their name in. Dumbass angles like this make a mockery of that even if that is not their intention. So now we have Randy Orton, who we know is Bob Orton's son, talking about his father. But things like that are cheapened when Kane still acts like Paul Bearer really was his.

I dunno, it irks me. It's useless and maybe with the exception of the Kane and Paul Bearer angle, people really don't care about this fake parent crap.

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
So as most of u already know, Jason Jordan is now Kurt Angles son. How do u feel about this storyline so far? Was it a let down surprise? Where do u think they will take it?

I think the best solution for this angle is to have it be discovered that Jason Jordan is actually NOT Kurt Angles son. And only lied about the whole thing to get moved over to Raw and to use Kurt Angle to receive a big push.

If they have Kurt Angle give Jason Jordan all the opportunities in the world because they are father and son and then eventually have someone leak info that Kurt is not the real father and then do some kind of DNA test on Raw with them finding out the truth and Jason Jordan turning heel by embarrassing Angle by lying to him and only using him for his own benficial gain. That would be a big moment and a good payoff to this storyline

He's not really his son. If you look online his father is a black man with grayish hair. IDK if his mother is black or not.

But his dad isn't Kurt Angle.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was a let down for me. Kind of pointless to split the tag team so soon. They seemed to be getting over as a pair. Why not give them a push in the tag team division and see where it goes?

The reveal did not match the weeks of buildup. It was underwhelming to say the least.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So...2 possibilities...

1). Jordan turns heel on Angle...
or
2). Chad Gable is revealed to be Angle's true son...

Look either way...the entire situation is dumb...

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
When I saw this, the first thing I thought was "This? THIS is the suprise you were teasing for weeks. THIS. This is the best you can do...?" I almost thought the Dixie Carter rumors were going to be true. What an underwelming "surprise."

It's going to set Jordan to fail.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This storyline can't be worse than that DZ/Rusev/Lana or Rusev/Lana/Enzo/Cass feud or anyone vs Wyatt feud.

So, yeah, I don't mind it.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1