Kurt Angle a father again, mother all messed up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
From the wrestling observer:

Kurt Angle rushed back to Pittsburgh from the European tour last night when he got a phone call that his pregnant fiance, actress Giovanna Yannotti, had been rushed to the hospital with extremely high blood pressure and passed out. The doctors felt it necessary to induce labor and she gave birth to Giuliana Marie Angle, a 5.5 pound 18 inch long baby. The baby is said to be doing well, although she is about three weeks premature. At last word, the mother was still in intensive care with doctors today attempting to get her blood pressure under control.

1chiban

Reaction score
Blimey. Serious stuff.

Reaction score
Congrats Kurt.

*please come back to the WWE before you retire? Please? That way we can get you in the HoF and you can have a last glory year before someone retires you at Mania*

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Exactly. If she doesn't make it, one would have to believe that would lead to Angle's retirement...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
sure she didn't just have sex with me?....I've been known to send women to the hospital due to my contributions to the intense weiner care for women's vaginas foundation.