Kurt Angel starts Anti-Cena Chant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Its a house show dude. Its not like they are coming on TV and doing it. If this happened on TV, I would lose all respect for them and Angle. Its just sad. I mean I know that VKM did it, and the first time they did it, it was kinda funny, but then the fat dude shit just got annoying. If it happens again like that, Im not gunna like it, but this was funny. :roflmao:

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't TNA like to show highlights from there house shows on TV? So there is a good chance this will end up on TV or at least on the web.

That made me lol. Angle > Cena.

So Angle is better then Cena just cause he needs the fans to chant Cena sucks or Fuck you Cena or whatever it was to get over with the obviously all pro TNA crowd?

Last I checked Cena wasn't going to house shows starting a fuck you Angle chant to get over with the fans. He does it pretty much just by holding up the belt and smiling to the crowd.

However let these comments not be mis understood. I am not saying I beleive Cena is a better wrestler then Angle. What I'm saying is Angle was never and will never be as over as John Cena is. Bottom Line.

PeepShow

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't TNA like to show highlights from there house shows on TV? So there is a good chance this will end up on TV or at least on the web.

Ummm no. Ive never seen highlights on house shows on iMPACT. Ive only seen them advertise house shows, not highlights

Rated RJC

Reaction score
lol Peep only took one part of This Guy's post because he couldnt reply to the other parts. It will most likely get on the internet but not shown on Impact unless they really wanna go head to head with wwe.

PeepShow

What? I replyed to what he said about me. Why do I need to reply to something that he replyed to Btman for?

Your post made no sense

the dark knight

TELL ME YOU DIDNT JUST TYPE THAT!!!!

list of wrestlers that are in TNA and are better than John Cena:

Jerry Lynn
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Abyss
Scott Steiner
Hernandez
Samoa Joe
Kurt Angle
Jeff Jarret
Rick Steiner
Elix Skipper
Senshi
Chris Sabin
Sonjay Dutt
Alex Shelley
Jay Lethal
"Havok"
"Martyr"
Raven
Frankie Kazarian
Petey Williams
Shark Boy
Sting
Christian Cage
Tomko
Robert Roode
Chris Harris
Rhino
James Storm
Eric Young
Lance Hoyt
Homicide

List of wrestlers not as good as Cena:

Andrew Martin

CLEARLY most of TNA's Roster is better than Cena....

and as for the topic, go Kurt Angle!!

STFU!

the only 1 thats better than cena is angle. and the only other 3 that are close are test, christian and aj styles.

Great One

^^^Sorry, but Christian Cage is miles better than Cena.

*Waits for random idiot to tell me that Cena is a better draw in a better company*

the dark knight

^^^Sorry, but Christian Cage is miles better than Cena.

*Waits for random idiot to tell me that Cena is a better draw in a better company*
rofl

who do you think i am? an roh fan?

fuck cena and his draws. i dont give a fuck about it, only people who are obsessed with being vince mcmahon do. i judge the superstars based on the talent. and in christian and cena's thing, i cant really decide but, they're close...

Reaction score
Damn...he didnt do that in Kansas City, oh well, it was soo much fun

Travis40

Kurt Angle can go f*ck himself, him and his childish shit. The only way that TNA is getting themselves publicity is knocking WWE which is wrong, you don't see WWE knocking TNA

Great One

rofl

who do you think i am? an roh fan?

fuck cena and his draws. i dont give a fuck about it, only people who are obsessed with being vince mcmahon do. i judge the superstars based on the talent. and in christian and cena's thing, i cant really decide but, they're close...
Nah, I wasn't really expecting you to say it, just making a public note for everyone.

Anyways, I don't get why people are calling it 'childish' unless you think all competition is childish... then something is seriously wrong.