KPOP <3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Hallyu is here!

4jvrs1-kpop.gif

@Kairi HoHo suggested we create a thread to share and talk about K-pop, everyone is welcomed to join the conversation and share songs if you like.
I'll start sharing one song that I think would be a perfect entrance theme song for someone.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
For anyone not familiar with the Korean language, you might hear some words that sound like the n word, in Korean depending the pronunciation could mean a lot of things, but mainly I and You, so it's pretty common.

The song I shared in the previous post, it means I and they are saying I am the best.

Racism in Kpop overall is never acceptable and when an idol displays that behavior they get reprimanded by the public.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I quite like Blackpink when I've heard them. They've got nice voices.

Not super knowledgeable about K-Pop but I found them quite catchy.

And yes, they are attractive. So that helps. :anyasmirk

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
For anyone not familiar with the Korean language, you might hear some words that sound like the n word, in Korean depending the pronunciation could mean a lot of things, but mainly I and You, so it's pretty common.

The song I shared in the previous post, it means I and they are saying I am the best.

Racism in Kpop overall is never acceptable and when an idol displays that behavior they get reprimanded by the public.
The word in question is Naega, if I am to be correct, and I am not even attempting the other one, since it does look close to the word. I found this out due to a crash course of Korean, since I was making sure I heard it right

As far as K-Pop goes the only band I have ever listened to is 2NE1, and their solo projects, but I am aware of few others.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

BlackPink in your area!
Jennie
Jisoo
Lisa
Rosé

YG (one of the Big 3) fun fact they are the spiritual successor of 2NE1, the group I shared.

The fandom is called Blinks and overall they are the most popular girl group in the west.

Also fun fact each one of the members is consider a muse for a high fashion brand, Jennie for Chanel, Jisoo for Dior, Lisa for Celine , and Rosé for Yves Saint Laurent.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Oh let me you FW theirs some very bad ladies for sure don't get me started with Hwasa or Dahye from Bestie :lol

Last edited:

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
The word in question is Naega, if I am to be correct, and I am not even attempting the other one, since it does look close to the word. I found this out due to a crash course of Korean, since I was making sure I heard it right

As far as K-Pop goes the only band I have ever listened to is 2NE1, and their solo projects, but I am aware of few others.
Yes, is a common misconception, I'm a native Spanish speaker and we say the color black the same way a slur word. And some people have reacted negatively to it, but the reason it's a slur word is because people took it from Spanish and made it that.

2NE1 I loved their Coachella reunion and CL is the baddest. You might enjoy the girl crush concept, so maybe you will also enjoy Blackpink, EVERGLOW, and (G)I-dle

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yes, is a common misconception, I'm a native Spanish speaker and we say the color black the same way a slur word. And some people have reacted negatively to it, but the reason it's a slur word is because people took it from Spanish and made it that.

2NE1 I loved their Coachella reunion and CL is the baddest. You might enjoy the girl crush concept, so maybe you will also enjoy Blackpink, EVERGLOW, and (G)I-dle

Yeah being from a Puerto Rican family I surely know the Word and seen it used usually between family and friends of course. Ace do you watch Videos like from 1 Million Dance Studio on Youtube? I always love to watch people dance especially off of Songs and put their own flare to the dances.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

I won't say I am a native Spanish speaker, but I do speak it fluently and I do know that is a problem though it is pronounced different.

I have seen their Coachella reunion and loved it just as well, and I have heard of BlackPink, EVERGLOW, and especially (G)I-dle, mainly due to their song Tomboy that I had stuck in my head for a year.

• Love
Reactions: Ace Marvel

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Yeah being from a Puerto Rican family I surely know the Word and seen it used usually between family and friends of course. Ace do you watch Videos like from 1 Million Dance Studio on Youtube? I always love to watch people dance especially off of Songs and put their own flare to the dances.

Normally I don't watch studio dances, I know what's wrong with me?!?!? But I love to watch dances in public like this one. I agree that i LOVE when dancers add to the dance and it shows they are doing something they love.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I won't say I am a native Spanish speaker, but I do speak it fluently and I do know that is a problem though it is pronounced different.

I have seen their Coachella reunion and loved it just as well, and I have heard of BlackPink, EVERGLOW, and especially (G)I-dle, mainly due to their song Tomboy that I had stuck in my head for a year.
Girl Crush all the way!
Tomboy is a bittersweet song for me because it's their first release without Soojin. But is a Bop.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
This song is everything, is so over the top in every single way and I love it. I totally recommend you to listen to more Ateez.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
BTS just announce that they are going on hiatus, and although this is not the end, with solo projects and the military service, it's going to be a while before we see them together again.

"Pass the end of winter's cold
Until the spring day comes again
Until the flowers bloom again

Please stay, please stay there a little longer"