KOTR Tag Team Tournament - Tiebreaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
* Voting Closed *

Final score is 10-6 for V1 and LK 21

You will face Edge Foreva/Defiant One in the finals. Finals will be up in hopefully less then an hour.

for the record I think its funny that the guy running this thing is saying no bribes but was the one who demanded a bribe to decide the outcome of this match the first time in the round that just ended. just pointing out the irony.

But I didn't take the bribe. Was just wondering what people were going to bribe me, wasn't planning on taking it.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Guys let's make this fair, how about none of us post in the finals thread at all until there's a winner, no rep, and no bullshit. Agreed?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah thats how I been playing this whole thing just staying out of the drama. So no rep, bribery, incentives no nothing. Only thing I will say could be allowed is reminding people to vote, but just not saying for who. Just be like go vote in the finals or something.