Konnan's Body Rejects Donated Kidney; Details

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk4894

Reaction score
- I received an email from Chad Broadwater, the man who donated a kidney to Konnan. Chad passed along word that as of 8/8, Konnan was headed to a transplant center in the U.S. to try and stop his kidney from failing.

Upon further research, I found that Konnan's body has rejected the kidney and he is headed to San Diego to see doctors. Here is the message on his MySpace which was posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 at 10:06 PM:

"Just so everyone knows i came home for one day decided to answer mail. My body is rejecting the kidney, i was in tiuana for 7 days and nothing really changed so i will be coming to san diego and see if they can fix me, thanx for the support and thank u chad. konnan s j"

- We'll keep you updated with anymore information that becomes available.
from wrestlingunlimited.com

Travis40

This sucks ass, hopefully he gets back to full health and doesn't die, it would just draw more negative repsonses to wrestling and the media and others would have another reason to bash wrestling

warmonger

Reaction score
I am Chad Broadwater and was the donor. Konnan had another biopsy done and blood work done also. He should have my information on his condition today meaning 8/11/07. As soon as I call him and get information I will let all of you know

warmonger

Reaction score
I know who I am. if you dont believe me then thats your problem. Anyways I will keep you updated on his condition.. Also the 1st post stating the message I originally emailed that to prowrestling.com website. Thats where that message originated from

warmonger

Reaction score
Mexico had nothing to do with it. The clinic we was in was the cleanest place I been as far as clinics are. better then most of the USA clinics. Its people like you that are racist idiots. And to call yourself a wrestling fan, you are nothing more then a hypocritical idiot

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Mexico had nothing to do with it. The clinic we was in was the cleanest place I been as far as clinics are. better then most of the USA clinics. Its people like you that are racist idiots. And to call yourself a wrestling fan, you are nothing more then a hypocritical idiot

cant take a joke can you?

also how are we honestly suppose to believe that you are this dude? most likely you are just some attention whore looking for the spotlight to be on him...

warmonger

Reaction score
I know who I am. I am just simply adding information out here to let his real fans know how he is doing instead of waiting for internet outlets to let you know. I talk to him or his wife on the phone every other day. I am not looking for attention. As I stated, all I am doing is simply supplying updates on his condition

Reaction score
I know who I am. I am just simply adding information out here to let his real fans know how he is doing instead of waiting for internet outlets to let you know. I talk to him or his wife on the phone every other day. I am not looking for attention. As I stated, all I am doing is simply supplying updates on his condition

ok, IF you are just faking....

its not funny

anyway, I hope that Konnan gets better, he was one of my favorites in TNA simply because of his awsome promos

warmonger

Reaction score
Update: The biopsy showed the cells were attacking the kidney. Now they have him in Isolation and giving him medicine to fight the cells. So he is looking at at least 5 more days in hospital. Doctors say there is hope. They have seen this problem before and most of them came out good

Bradders

Reaction score
I just hope Konnan pulls through and we see him wrestle again before it's too late.