• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kong's Name Revealed

MS72

Stone Cold sig request

kinda like some of yall, with the video in the sig, just him stunnering someone, be creative as you want.

Dale

Super Moderator
-- WWE recently filed for the trademark "Kharma." According to PWInsider.com, this will be the new in-ring name for Awesome Kong. The trademark was reportedly filed last Tuesday (April 12th.)

WWE aired the first promo video for Kong on last week's RAW.
Don't like it.

I don't mind it. Could have been a lot worse considering the names some people have been given. Could fit in with the barbie killer gimmick if thats the route they go.

PHX

Legacy Member
Eh could have been worse but should have went with simply Kong or Queen Kong.

InYourFace

Im just glad they didnt try to give her a "real name" but i dont mind it, like everyone is thinking it could have been much worse.

SAL

My god, folks are tough to please with new names! This is fine, as someone said it's not a person's name so her character maintains the mystique she had as Kong, and it will work well with her character.

moo2k4

I don't mind it. It could certainly have been a lot worse, and as long as it fits her character, it'll work.