Kofi vs Miz @ BP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

WWE.com just announced that Kofi will be defending his title against Miz at Breaking Point this Sunday. Apparently Morrison/Ziggler was too short notice...but this wasn't.:yeahright:
DISCUSS!

Klide

I think Ziggler and Morrison got robbed.. id rather see them than miz/kofi.

noumenon

Is there a parrot in here?

Anyway I just read something saying that the reason they canceled the match is because they couldn't come up with a good enough finish with such short notice. I'll take this as a positive thing that maybe they're being very careful to make both of these guys look great in this feud and perhaps for once care about how they're pushing someone.

At the same time...this is even SHORTER notice. Apparently they didn't give a shit about coming up with a rush finish for this match. US Title division is a lot thicker than the IC at the moment and there are just as many people who need to be pushed over there...so equal care should really be taken in both of these matches. I think the US title should be handled in more of a multi-man feud where as the IC should focus on getting Ziggler and Morrison over.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'd rather see Kofi vs Miz get some good time and good build-up. This just seems like a throw away match.

As for Morrison/Ziggler, did they even annouce why they were'nt wrestling at the ppv on SD? Did they explain why Ziggler won the right to wrestle for the IC title at the ppv, allow Morrison to take on and beat Mysterio for the title, and then not have Ziggler challenge for the title?

The Rated R CMStar

Miz and Kofi come a long time. Miz has been challenging for the US title for a long time, and the title match he got was a multi man one. He pinned Kofi at Superstars. Add that to the previous build up and its enough for a midcard show opener match, and far more than what Ziggler and Morrison have

phantomgerald

I actually don't mind this. There's too many contenders for the US championship, so it's always good to just get one out of the way. If Miz wins, they can still start a proper feud where he cheated to get the gold. If Kofi wins, then he can move on to having a proper feud with Swagger.

On SD, there's really nobody next in line after Ziggler, so they would probably drag it out as long as they can, and make the feud memorable.

J

If Miz Wins I Celebrate like CRAZY >.< GO MIZ! I'd much rather see this then Morrison/Ziggler for the simple fact I'm pretty sure it means Miz is winnin!