Kofi push.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
1. Go to WWE.com
2. Hover over the Superstars section.
3. Punk, Cena...AND KOFI.

Yeah, so Kofi just replaced Sheamus.

Major push incoming.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I doubt it lol, Kofi's been getting buried for the last month or so. Besides, there's absolutely no reason for him to start getting a push.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
R Albin said:
I doubt it lol, Kofi's been getting buried for the last month or so. Besides, there's absolutely no reason for him to start getting a push.

Then why would they put his bland smiling ass next to John Cena's bland smiling ass?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
They also put his face along with Wade Barrett's face on one of their Wrestlemania 29 promotional trucks. It's meant nothing for either guy.

Kofi is a midcarder for life.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Every time he gets a push, he quickly gets buried. And this repeated over and over again.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Kofi is very one dimensional in the ring imo,he kind of has the same match every time like Orton. Also wwe change the superstar page all the time for roster so you are over looking things there.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Pop Tatari said:
Kofi is very one dimensional in the ring imo,he kind of has the same match every time like Orton. Also wwe change the superstar page all the time for roster so you are over looking things there.

Agreed about him being one dimensional it's a shame really due to his obvious athletic ability you'd think he'd be able to wow me more.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
The only thing that excites me about him is that his random Rumble actions. First the handstand and currently the chair, lmao. He made me laugh when he was scooting with the chair. JBL's chair nonetheless.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Would like him to be pushed if he was given a good character and mic time to develop his skills, and if he succeeded would love for it to go on.