Kofi Kingston Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
Right now the jamaican superstar is going wild on his feud with Benjamin.
The tag team match he and Sydal had was really cool. If they come together ass a team looks like there will be trouble in the tag division paradise.

Kofi to be next IC champ or even better the ECW champ:3dflagsdotcom_boliv :3dflagsdotcom_jamai :3dflagsdotcom_jamai :3dflagsdotcom_jamai

MikeRaw

Seriously, this shouldnt be a thread.
Threads should be about a certain topic, so like, if you made a thread about a certain thing of Kofi Kingston, and a topic regarding him.. You dont just make a thread saying "Kofi Kingston rules"

J

Forget having him go for Ic title or ECW...Keep him in the tag team with "Evan Bourne" and see where these two can go in the tag team division...Hell Miz and Morrison could have an awesome fued together...

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
Kofi is so much better than youre patetic Triple H that only has to sit down in his house and wait till Sthephy gets him a title just because he is her husband.
When guys like Carlito, Edge, Punk, and KOFI have to break theire asses literaly just to get a tag team run.

If you notice Triple H as Cena uses only kind of 5 moves.
Pooooooooooooooooooooooooor

J

^^Your official an idiot...Triple H started out working the same way Kofi and all these guys did...Fighting just to get an IC title shot...

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
If you noticed im not talking to you but to MikeRaw
But it doesn´t matter cause you are probably right, but you can´t deny me that right now he is just enjoing his wife, his WWE title, and Vinces money. There is a time where people works hard but right now H is just joing life.

MikeRaw

But it doesn´t matter cause you are probably right, but you can´t deny me that right now he is just enjoing his wife, his WWE title, and Vinces money. There is a time where people works hard but right now H is just joing life.

Um, I wasnt bashing Kofi Kingston at all dude... I actually liek Kofi, and I didnt mention Triple H at all in my post... But all I was saying is that this thread didnt seem to have a topic, and it just seemed like you didnt tell us what to talk about.

J

...Yoiu can't tell me Undertaker is enjoying Michelle McCool, The Unddeafeated wrestling streak, and Vince's money also...and him, just like Triple H can come back from injury and regain the title easier then guys like Carlito, Kofi, and other...and the fact is it's becuase they've earned there keep...

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
I belive you like Triple H cause of youre Avatar, but if you don´t Im sorry.
Kofi is a really talented guy, and i really belive he is in a path to glory, after all it´s really hard to be on the top in the WWE specially when you have racial people in your staff.

Hope they see Kofi´s abylities and not his nationality or color skin.

MikeRaw

I belive you like Triple H cause of youre Avatar, but if you don´t Im sorry.
Kofi is a really talented guy, and i really belive he is in a path to glory, after all it´s really hard to be on the top in the WWE specially when you have racial people in your staff.

Hope they see Kofi´s abylities and not his nationality or color skin.

I do like Triple H. But I like others as well. I also liek John Cena, Undertaker, Matt/Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Mr.Kennedy, Rey and Batista to name a few.
I agree with you though, Kofi has potential. He is being pushed already though, which is why he had an undefeated streak. keep in mind though, hes still very young. He has a good future and will win some titles in the next few years.

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
I do like Triple H. But I like others as well. I also liek John Cena, Undertaker, Matt/Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Mr.Kennedy, Rey and Batista to name a few.
I agree with you though, Kofi has potential. He is being pushed already though, which is why he had an undefeated streak. keep in mind though, hes still very young. He has a good future and will win some titles in the next few years.

Kofi and Mysterio would be an awsome team, it reminded me the tag he had with Edge

Airfixx

It's like ANY working dynamic....

You work hard early on and reap the benefits as and when you begin to succeed and climb through the ranks.

....But where HHH even comes into this thread, fuck knows!?!?!

Montana

i Like Kofi too, but once his newness wears off, he's going to get lost in the shuffle, ala Elijah Burke.

eggthief

Reaction score
elijah had a tragic start and was put up against wrestlers who had way more prestige than him and his group, anyway I agree that this might happen and there are enough other things that could screw up his career in the wwe, Ill just see if he actually makes it to the IC title.