Kofi Kingston injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
20ee9641a23c35e7e613914ff7612c6c.jpg

Please return as a heel

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kofi is one of the best faces to put up against heels though, they'll need to replace him. Who would have thought Kofi was actually important? But yeah, I'm not as optimistic as most regarding his heel turn. I've not seen much of him as a heel - or none at all - so it'll be pretty weird to see him that way.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
So we need a face jobber... Sin Cara!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I remember sitting here watching when Kofi went through a table, "well were not seeing him for a few months."

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe the push of Ryder is to have an over midcard face, so Kofi can come back as a heel. Fuck Kofi hate, the dude is awesome.

Awesome idk, and I am one of his supporters. He is a talented but stale midcarder who if freshened up can definitely become a lot more entertaining than he has been lately. Kofi and the fans deserve this heel turn. babyface Kofi has run its course.

He isn't overly invovlved with make a wish is he?

Sorry kids, John Cena couldn't make it, but we have someone elllllllllllllse! Kofi, come on out!

Kid- "Kofi kingston? I don't want to meet that Jamaican jobber!"

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Awesome idk, and I am one of his supporters. He is a talented but stale midcarder who if freshened up can definitely become a lot more entertaining than he has been lately. Kofi and the fans deserve this heel turn. babyface Kofi has run its course.

He isn't overly invovlved with make a wish is he?

Don't think he is too involved. I hate it when people quote me and have issues with the adjective I used lmao. I think it's awesome when my Chinese arrives actually hot, and not just warm.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Don't think he is too involved. I hate it when people quote me and have issues with the adjective I used lmao. I think it's awesome when my Chinese arrives actually hot, and not just warm.

Idiot.