Kobe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

exC.On

Reaction score
I might edit it after some thoughts from you, and im thinking about making it kinda like a poster to see how it turns out

160zmly.png

Wrestling Station

you are strong in tiny sigs, but weak in bigger scales (thats what i've noticed). Good all round sig, it just needs the focal point. other than that, good work dude.

Rell

Reaction score
I like it, of course it being Kobe doesn't hurt at all.

C4

Have the background a little bit more dark and into more contrast so that the focus point stands out since all of them have the same brightness and contrast. Nonetheless you're a very good gfx'r, the text and the left side are strong parts. 8/10

exC.On

Reaction score
-thanks rell.

-took, ws's and c4's advice and both were about the focal point i have a headace right now but i added a spot light to kobes face and darkend the space bg. i think its better, thanks for the advice it helped out i completely forgot about the focal point. u can see the defferce of the two in by looking at the old one in my sig, any more advice?

ie35f8.png

C4

Of course the updated version is better than the original one but there still isn't any clear focus point, you did adjustments on the whole image not just the background.

Nonetheless it's better than the original, and looks just about fine here, :y: