Knowledge Station#1- Female President for the US?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Ok we will kick off with some pollitics. By looking at the history of the USA, you will see that there was only male presidents. After what Bush the father and his son's role of pollitics, they actually made USA a target for the terrorists due to there interferance in other countries.

Do you think having a female president would be a good idea or it will extend some other factors that might actually spoil pollitics and its chemistry?

The first name that pops up would be Hillary Clinton.

kiddsmash

Reaction score
I personally think it would change things and make them better. Honestly I think Hillary could make some great changes on this matter and would run the nation better. As she would stand firm and not allow the House or her postion to get to her head. But that's what I think.

Dairydude

Reaction score
I think putting a woman in the white house is a double edged sword

sure, you get the 'first female president' and 'sexual equality' headlines, and they may be very good at the job.
The issue I see, is the female world may take it a cue to want to do every job under the sun that has typically been a male domain. No sexism intended, but there are some jobs women should not be doing and a female president may re-fire the sexism rows until people are forced to hire women through fear of being sued otherwise

the dark knight

women = evil, moody whores. the woman has to be exceptional (1 out of 10000000000000000000000) so i'd let her have control of something that big.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lmao i can't wait... if she is as tough as Margaret Thatcher we could see the 3rd World War. Woman & Power :nonono:, if men lose their brain with power, woman do it faster

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
This is speaking as a female too----PLEASE do not put a woman into the White House!!!! Forget equality and all that, can you imagine having a woman with access to weapons of mass destruction? Not a good idea. just think the minute she has a bad day, everybody dies. Uh-uh no thanks. As to Hillary, she dont really count as a woman cuz we all know shes the one with the grapefruits in that couple. *shudders*

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wow.

I'm surprised by some of the responses here. First off, putting a female in the White House will have no adverse affect on relations at all. As a matter of fact it may even help the US in regards to foreign relations as many countries will likely underestimate her political savvy. Which she has plenty of, after all she had 8 years in the White House as FLOTUS, and then as a senator. She has probably learned a significant amount along the way as to how to do the job.

Now, with that being said. Will Hillary Clinton become POTUS in 08? Doubtful. The fact that she's a woman will hold her back because of the ignorant savages who posted above me (I'm not apologizing for that remark, I calls 'em as I sees 'em), and the fact that she truly is not what the US needs now in general. If there were less foreign squabbles that the country had to deal with, then yes I would say she probably deserves a shot.

But in the end, electing a female POTUS will do only good things for the US.

Wrestling Station

^dont ya think that the US budget for military will be reduced and take that partial money for NASA research as an example?

Wrestling Station

^If a woman took the spot. As she will be concentrating about the country and its problems inside rather than world wide wars and problems imo. ?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^If a woman took the spot. As she will be concentrating about the country and its problems inside rather than world wide wars and problems imo. ?

And there's something wrong with solving one's own problems before even attempting to solve others because....?

Wrestling Station

^you mis-understood my point i think, im not saying its a bad thing at all, i was saying that do you think that this action will be a possibility due to the facts i mentioned before? To reduce the military budget and use some of it in NASA research as NASA are lacking money these days.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^you mis-understood my point i think, im not saying its a bad thing at all, i was saying that do you think that this action will be a possibility due to the facts i mentioned before? To reduce the military budget and use some of it in NASA research as NASA are lacking money these days.

Perhaps. I can't say for sure. I know that she wants the soldiers out of Iraq and Afghanistan, but one can't just go in and fuck up a country, bring it to the point of civil war and say "See ya!"

I don't have a solution to that problem though aside from training more police, who should start treating these insurgents as regular every day criminals, but that's a whole other debate.

As to NASA, they get enough. Space Exploration is unimportant at the moment and is nothing more than a science of general interest. We really don't get much out of it. If anything any monies shoul dbe going to improving teh countries infra structure and creating more jobs.

phantomgerald

I say its not going to work. We can talk about Hilary and her revolutionary ideas all day, but at the end of the day, do you think the senators and governers, and leaders of the other countries, respect the leader of the strongest country in the world. I don't think so. She might matter more over the domestic matters, but who's going to control nuclear development in the rest of the world.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I say its not going to work. We can talk about Hilary and her revolutionary ideas all day, but at the end of the day, do you think the senators and governers, and leaders of the other countries, respect the leader of the strongest country in the world. I don't think so. She might matter more over the domestic matters, but who's going to control nuclear development in the rest of the world.

Why should nuclear development be controlled? It seems pretty silly to me for certain countries to be able to have nukes, but tell others that nope, you can't have them.