• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
I smell contradiction here you judge me everytime I come on here yet you dont know me personally, we never met and yet your obsessed with calling me a fag! DONT GO THERE WITH ME!

She keeps calling me a fag too. I think she is desperate for attention.

the408kid

Reaction score
She keeps calling me a fag too. I think she is desperate for attention.
When you know that one word is all they got left you've one. She's desperate because she cant get no satisfaction!

J

LH you know I love you right. Can I have my own section called Stoners in Action for wrestlers who smoke weed =DD

Mister J

Reaction score
When you know that one word is all they got left you've one. She's desperate because she cant get no satisfaction!

I've never cared for the whole newbie and veteran war. The truth is everyone has been a newbie before. I suppose it makes Lady Hotrod feel better by putting down others for no reason at all.

LadyHotrod

First of all the reason I was flaming on you that night is because you came acrossed as trying to put yourself over at the expense of a newbie, second you mentioned me in your posts many times, third you just proved my point about posts and how people are usually different from what their internet sign is.

What the fuck? You're Blue. Telling you to try to look a little harder next time so you don't make a thread that is on page 1 is nothing more than helping you out. I didn't flame you ONCE until after you started acting like a bitch over the fact that I was just helping you out and then when you get owned, you start to cry and send messages because I gave you a red square.

Mister J, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about so STFU. I helped him and he started being a dick for no reason. It had NOTHING to do with vet vs noob. He must not like being corrected because he was pretty offended over it.

Not sure how calling people smurfs is a cry for attention when I could just post my tits.

LadyHotrod

Natural response from a guy who loves cock and has never interacted with a female before.

Mister J

Reaction score
You must be sexually frustrated. It seems the majority of your posts are about cocks and fags.

the408kid

Reaction score
What the fuck? You're Blue. Telling you to try to look a little harder next time so you don't make a thread that is on page 1 is nothing more than helping you out. I didn't flame you ONCE until after you started acting like a bitch over the fact that I was just helping you out and then when you get owned, you start to cry and send messages because I gave you a red square.

Mister J, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about so STFU. I helped him and he started being a dick for no reason. It had NOTHING to do with vet vs noob. He must not like being corrected because he was pretty offended over it.

Not sure how calling people smurfs is a cry for attention when I could just post my tits.
I'll give you one thing LHR, maybe I did jump the gun too early on you in the beginning ( I was in a bad mood already that night), but to keep calling me a fag over and over again on the internet for no reason afterwards when your one yourself, just makes you look like a fuckin pusse.