• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide's Sig request

JurassicBonez

-People: "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero on one side, and The Miz on the other (if he can have the IC title too that'd be cool).

-Size: Standard sig size.

-Name Placement: That's up to you if you want to add it or not

-What you want it to say: Above Dinero have it say "He's Pimpin". Above The Miz have it say "He's Awesome". And in the middle beneath the two, have it say "Future World Champs".

-Color: Up to you

Please.

Klide

WORDLIFE

may be a bit dark. This one was a bit hard to work with :(

2v001gx.jpg

if you want another sig id be happy to do so but if you want a really good sig id suggest only one pic :)

Klide

i got lost in this thread. So if one of you guys requested some in here or pm'd me but didnt get it yet please reply here thanks.

Klide

was it the cm punk?
I forgot man sorry just repost the size and text stuff again and ill get back at it.

LKP

Can u make me another sig plz? Punk as he is now with the beard with straightedge is better than you, make it Gothic as fuck plz dude i mean i want a creepy sig. If you cant its ok. Average size sig, biblical writing.

Klide

Ill try to make it creepy as possible.

EDIT: It might take awhile if thats ok.

JurassicBonez

-People: "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero on one side, and The Miz on the other (if he can have the IC title too that'd be cool).

-Size: Standard sig size.

-Name Placement: That's up to you if you want to add it or not

-What you want it to say: Above Dinero have it say "He's Pimpin". Above The Miz have it say "He's Awesome". And in the middle beneath the two, have it say "Future World Champs".

-Color: Up to you

Please.

????????

Klide

Ok I have three Requests now.
-LKP
-Bonez
-DesmondWolfe#1Fan

No more requests till im done with these 3:)
Btw ill get your requests some time this week.

Klide

Is it ok to use the same pic for punk that i used for the sig you have now?

LKP

If you want to, but i was thinking more of a punk now with the long beard. Unless you photo shop it :).