Klide's Sig request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Yeah I posted pics for the BPB Fury one in the request. If thats the only isssue. Matt Cappotelli is technically WWE and Teddy Hart is a Hart

LKP

Randy orton, Edge and Sheamus if possible dude. Red and silver colours with a gothic feel to it thanks dude. The rest is up to you :)

wlwmvp

Reaction score
Aj styles, cm punk and daniels and the words WLW on it blue and silver

Klide

StraightEdge

nbtbw0.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Size: Charles Hamitlon
Pics: anything, him posing, try to not use the one with him looking down with the head phones, its too common.
Name Placement: Don't need my name.
Text: "I'm mysteriously cute woman stop just to stare"
Color: Pink, black, white, and whatever meshes well.

straight_edge76

Yeah, he said he's not taking any more requests until he finishes I believe the 3 or 4 that he has to finish

Klide

Yeah im not requesting right now until i finish some other requests and plus MizMasta3000 is next in line. From there ill take 1 request at a time so it wont be all chaos on my part. Hope Ya'll understand

Klide

Post Pic:http://shoptna.com/images/products/d...bert_Roode.jpg
http://i06.bdbphotos.com/5L/75/0001403575-19348L.jpg

Size: Same as my James Kash sig
Pics: Robert Roode TNA, Maryse WWE
Name Placement: Yes
Text: James Kash, Sunni Rayne, Bank On It!
Color: White and Green : White Background, Green Text

Thanks in Advance

Ehh ive been on a photoshop slump lol.. if u want another one then ill be glad to make one but u get bumped down the list to wait :(
and BTW im not good in making backgrounds only good with full pics not psd's