Kizarny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
kizarnysig.jpg

V2:
Kiz1.jpg

Not the best picture, but best i could find. Let me know what you think

seX-Power

I like the overall effect, but I feel something more could be done with it. Maybe you could modify the text or add some brushing on the right, idk. It's good but has the potential to be better. 7.5/10

Kizza

Looks pretty nice, overall with the colours and the effect, just feel that the text doesn't belong there at all. Way out of place compared to the rest of the sig.

Spity94

Reaction score
Looks pretty nice, overall with the colours and the effect, just feel that the text doesn't belong there at all. Way out of place compared to the rest of the sig.

Yeah, i really did't know what to do with the text. I thought about not having any at all but it looked too empty without it imo. Placement aswell as text could be better, feel free to give suggestions.

exC.On

Reaction score
I like this, except the text, doesn't feel like it fits in this piece, I wouldn't really know what to do for text since I barely do sigs focused on an action picture. But mess around until you get a text that looks decent, or no text at all. But good signature.

C4

The second version is much better than the first one, the text just didn't suit there. Remember Abdullah Al Hajri's advice, signatures can even look good without text.

As for feedback, there isn't much to comment on. Everything looks decent, nothing graphical to comment on but then again, nice work.

WarMachine

Reaction score
I actually like this alot would like to see more from you keep it up 8.5/10