KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Good point . Im not a personal fan of this kind of Meta because it's a tad on the selfish side and I'm personally very proud and protective of my own town game. I swear I'm a monster as town n its my best alignment, I just haven't gotten to showcase it lol

Yeah, I just play my town game whether I'm town or scum. Shit, sometimes, I won't even check the QT 'til Night 1 so I can genuinely scum-hunt and react without knowing my teammates and then go from there.

Playing scummier as town just cause it's good for your scum game is backwards to me.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I'll admit this game had an element of gamblers fallacy to it, I was fairly sure of my reads but then a voice came and said "SA and Jeff both scum AGAIN? What are the chances..."

It was definitely harder for me as Kingmaker to try to stay in my lane of appointing kings and not just run the game out of my back pocket. I really wanted to avoid strong-arming decisions when I already had control over who got to make the choices to begin with.

I ended up focusing on clearing townies, with the thinking being that we'd hit at an average success rate outside of that and could consistently put town behind the steering wheel. That, uh, did not pan out. :lizlol

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
you can feel free to question me about my reads tho no? i only read 2 pages at the time and saw tweet as scum
u can, instead of blind execute, u can tell me hey ekko tweet cant be scum because so and so, got anyone else?
and then i'll answer u with either i agree or disagree and iso tweet

but even without that i isoed him myself and came to see jeff and tweet as soft town reads so told u not to execute them

then asked retep about tpein/cp/abi, and then told u to execute cp since he gives most info and is the least loss for town.

then retep randomly doubles down on the bodyguard which makes no sense to me so i had to scum read him by default

Dude, I literally had no idea what you were trying to say in your posts lol

You came out with a BG claim with questionable usage at the last minute then fired off like three straight posts about how it was a bad claim and you threw. It took me a solid 5-10 minutes to deduce that you weren't confessing to being scum with those.

OMGUSing me after I'd already alluded to T-Pein that I was Kingmaker was certainly a choice. Starting off the game, I had just assumed we were all vanilla. I think someone chimed in late before your execution that there had been a BG last game, but I was probably a little too far gone by that point to change course. But I think it's worth interrogating why you were one of two town players that still weren't registering as town by the end of Day 2.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you came out with a BG claim with questionable usage at the last minute
lets pause here. i didnt read the rest of ur post yet

tell me why wud a scum, who was not in any threat or voted, do that?

Last edited:

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
lets pause here. i didnt read the rest of ur post yet

tell me why wud a scum, who was not in any threat or voted, do that?

Because you were, in fact, under suspicion at the time.

Why would town do that? What possible good would it have done for town if it wasn't meant as a saving throw?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
You keep saying that you weren't under any pressure, but these were literally the posts directly before you claimed.

jeff, ekko, the third is kinda variable
Suggestions:

tpein: 3 (jeff, ekko, sa)
jeff: 3 (tpein, maestro, sa)
ekko: 2 (maestro, sa)
tweet: 1(ekko)
sa: 1 (tpein)
cp: 1 (sa)
if we're doing threes

Ekko - As I pointed out recently in thread his play around his scum read of Tweet is fishy as I've kind of proven he's at best misremembering and at worst lying.

Tpein - I've explained this one

Sister Abigail - I'm still just not feeling great around Sister Abigail, I don't feel they've brought up many points that haven't really been said that I can recall. I'll do a deeper dive but I myself am getting some sense of appeasement, especially around players from the other site from what I recall.

Those would be my candidates

Ekko, probably.
Man, it would be great to get a flip from someone I don't have as pretty obviously town.
maestor

i bodyguarded u last night

lets shoot someone else now

You were tied for the most execution suggestions, with all three active participants in the conversation (including the current king) having you on their list.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You keep saying that you weren't under any pressure, but these were literally the posts directly before you claimed.

You were tied for the most execution suggestions, with all three active participants in the conversation (including the current king) having you on their list.
go bk to my first posts was i supected? not rly lol
i wasnt tied until i claimed
basically the claim made it worst for me and i dont understand why with no counter claim

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
it was obvious claim to narrow down PoE. its not like i was saving any of the voted players

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if u wanna argue aagainst me being scum then my posts should be gated toward reducing the votes on one of my mates who r top voted

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
but no such argument was made. instead of my gameplay being attacked, you focused on the claim

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
go bk to my first posts was i supected? not rly lol
i wasnt tied until i claimed
basically the claim made it worst for me and i dont understand why with no counter claim

I literally just laid out the posts, in order, showing that you were tied for most-suspected at the exact moment you claimed lol

You claimed in post #702. As of post #700, you had three people nominating you for the execution, tying you with T-Pein and Jeff for the most.

but no such argument was made. instead of my gameplay being attacked, you focused on the claim

You were already on the block because of your play. The claim just gave us something more concrete to talk about.

if u wanna argue aagainst me being scum then my posts should be gated toward reducing the votes on one of my mates who r top voted

We didn't have any flips yet. Given the timing of the claim, it read as trying to save yourself since, again, you were one of the leading candidates for an execution at the time of your claim.

I mean, look, at the end of the day, we were wrong about you being scum. We can talk about whether it was dumb to lynch the claimed BG without having to misrepresent the context around it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm idk Reteps solving seems genuine to me, probably town

Reactions: RetepAdam.