King of the Forum Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crown him

• The Italian Outsider aka Il Duce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WORDLIFE aka Louis XVI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xtremebadass

Motherfucker! I'm not a Nope wannabe.... wtf I'm a preppy white kid living in Chicago.. full of white kids. My college, a CHRISTIAN University... ratio of 95% white to the rest other (black, hispanic, etc) So shut the fuck up and stop calling me a goddamn Nope wannabe you fucking understand you little smurf ass bitch!?!?! Reality check, take a look in between your fucking legs, lets see the reality in that? 2 inches of pubes on your hairy ass pussy won't get you nowhere in this world ya smurf, so how bout you just shut the fuck up and leave the fucking forum.... Sick and tired of spamming ass fags who ruin this forum, so GTFO you little cunt! I mean that... I'm not a Nope wannabe, never was, never will be, you might be mistaking me for someone else on this forum... so fuck off

LMFAO, if this isn't worth rep idk what is

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

Who are you?

Apparently, you never saw a real penis before. It's that thing that hangs out 12 inches away from your body with a hole on its tip! and no, I'm not talking about a pepsi can! dumbass.

Anyone else understand where he was getting at here? Or am I the only one that doesn't get it?

I know what a penis looks like... 11 inches is just fine for me. Sorry you have to feel bad and be jealous... I'm not only a King but I gotta dick to make all the Queens ready for 24 hours of fun

Please Please PLEASE let me be your Queen!?!?!?

MizMasta3000

Wait? A pepsi can sticks out 12 inches from your body? Do they make cans that large?

Wordlife

he's dumb enough to believe that

Only the King would know that its a bottle that does that... 2 liter actually :)

And yes, you can be the Queen no homo