King Booker returning as Booker T????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
WWE has let the “King Bookerâ€￾ trademark expire because they failed to indicate whether or not the “King Bookerâ€￾ name represents a living person in the time allowed to renew the trademark. This could mean that when he does return to the company he’ll return as “Booker T,â€￾ however WWE could always reapply for the trademark.

Switchy

Reaction score
You don't have a source.
Anyway, if it's true i would love to see Booker return to good ol' Booker T and maybe get a face push against Edge for the title when he (Edge) beats Batista.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah no source. I say The E should just leave the trademark deadn buried. Heel/Face dont really matter to me as long as he is Booker T.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ALL HAIL KING BOOOOKAAHHH!!!

I want King Booker, not Booker T. Both are great, byt King Booker is greatness personified.

One last time for old time's sake...

ALL HAIL KING BOOOOKKKKAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

CenaMark54

I loved the King Booker gimmick. Its worth the price of admission just to hear Booker call someone a rogue or a peasant.

bawjustice

Reaction score
i thought they set up the booker t return pretty good at mania

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I love the Kig Booker gimmick. Its hilarious with the 'pinky' finger and the "Bookaaah". I would like to see that gimmick go on a bit longer.

But he dosen't call himself the "5-time WCW Champion" anymore.

I'm 50-50 on this one. (and again, no source)

Great One

Booker played a fucking BRILLIANT heel as King Booker, I say he comes back with a mix gimmick of both. Hell, he might even be one of the drafts.

Truth

Reaction score
Why would he come back as King Booker though? That gimmick was based off his King of the Ring victory, it'd just be stupid now. The weeks leading up to his departure he also started acting more like Booker T. I wasnt a big fan of King Booker, I like Booker T alot more. Allows him to cut more interesting music, he gets to do the spinaroonie, that music of his, and more interesting fueds, the same old King stuff everyweek got boring to me.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Bringing back Booker T should also get rid of Queen Sharmell i really hated her

This Guy

I don't care, Booker is talent under any gimmick....well except GI Bro

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Good, I hated the King Bookah gimmick. He is better off as Booker T.

Also I could tell this was coming awhile ago.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Bout time, King Booker can only play that gimmick when he was champion. He was a great champion and a great heel! I'm going to be satisfied with hearing Booker T's name announced on Friday's.