Kim Kardashian Sues Old Navy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Icon

Reaction score
Gfx...

333d9qe.jpg

42wewqp.jpg

446m1s2.jpg

2w6xmyw.jpg

If you dont like em, please tell me how can I improve..

King_Ash

Reaction score
Absolutly love the Chris Benoit sig would be my favourite out of all. Ill discuss from the first to the last.

1. Cena Vs. HBK
Love the idea of this but its real obvious that John Cena has more room the HBK, if you centerd it up a bit it would look even better, also the Wm23logo where the 23 sits looks choped off a bit.

2. Chris Benoit
Favourite out of all, although the effects layer you have put there looks a bit wiered especially on Benoits arm looks like a tatoo of something from Microsoft Word or something lol

3. Kane
This one looks cool, although you have to look close to notice whats going on in the background, perhaps lighten that up a bit so you can see a bit more.

4. Randy Orton
Least favourite out of the four here, if you made the colour a little bit more golder it would probarbly take place as my favourite, love the text placement there its really good. Also the images used just suit it.

7/10 - 1
8/10 - 2
7/10 - 3
7.5/10 - 4

Reaction score
John Cena V HBK Sig:

This one looks kinda nice! There is a bit of "blending?" done to the main HBK and Cena pics, which im not too fond of. The two circles with Maina pics, and the logo below it really looks good, I like that layout. The text you used in that one seems a little odd, how it's shape always seems to jump around. I'd def. change the bg in this one, as it seems a little bland for the pic. Otherwise it looks really nice, some good work there!

Benoit Sig:

The Benoit sig is another really nice one. Not too much to comment on, but one thing Id change is the radial blur (if that's what it is), Id ensure that a small section of the sig is completely focused, for example around Benoit and OJs face, then blur the rest of it. Id also def. change the text in this one, I could barely read it first time round. Otherwise I love the simplicity and idea of this sig, nothing flash, but it still looks really cool!

Kane Sig:

This one ties (with the Orton sig) as my fave. Imo, the text you have used both work REALLY well with this sig. The upper text suits Kane, and the bottom text, though commonly used, still looks great! The main PSD looks great, and really grabs the focus of the sig. Id change the bg, as it's a little hard to tell what exactly is going on in there. Maybe make it a little more opaque, or change it to a slightly simpler pic. Otherwise, this one looks really good!

Orton Sig:

Another nice sig! I love the brush (?) you used over the left Orton pic, and the natural blending that occurs into the right Orton pic. At first, I didnt notice there was a second pic there, lol, but it looks and works very well, imo. The text is great as well, good choice of font, colour and placement. nothing really wrong with this one, if I were a bigger Orton fan, Id prolly ask you for this one :)

Overal some really nice work, good to see you trying lots of differnt styles with your sigs, and also a slight change in sizes. you've def. shown some improvement, and Im looking forward to your next work! Please note I used "I" alot in there, all of that was just my opinion ... its not something you should follow, or even listen to. Just me ranting on :)

-R3-

Reaction score
The Benoit sig is the only one which I like. The rest are bleh.

I rate the Benoit sig at 8/10. You should try to smudge the background evenly though - it looks better.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Kim Kardashian wants Old Navy to stop using a lookalike to advertise its clothing.

The reality show starlet and model on Wednesday sued the clothing store and its parent company, The Gap Inc., in a Los Angeles federal court alleging their ads violated her publicity rights with ads that feature a woman who looks like her.

A video of a broadcast ad featuring a smiling, dark-haired woman who bears a resemblance to the real Kardashian has been viewed more than two million times on Old Navy's YouTube channel.

Kardashian's lawsuit claims consumers may be confused by the ads and the model's actual endorsements, which include her own clothing store and shoe line. The ads began appearing in February, the lawsuit states.

The case sites all the benchmarks of modern celebrity: her eight million followers on Twitter, more than five million fans on Facebook and ranking as one of the most searched-for celebrities on the Internet.

Kardashian "has invested substantial time, energy, finances and entrepreneurial effort in developing her considerable professional and commercial achievements and success, as well as in developing her popularity, fame, and prominence in the public eye," the lawsuit states.

Louise Callagy, a spokeswoman for San Francisco-based Gap said the company has not yet seen the case and had no comment.

Kardashian, 31, has rocketed to fame in recent years after gaining prominence as a friend of Paris Hilton and for having a sex tape. She appears along with her family on the E! Entertainment Television series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and routinely graces magazine covers.

Her lawsuit is seeking unspecified damages and wants a federal judge to prevent Old Navy from using a Kardashian lookalike model in its ads again.

The Associated Press

SAL

Reaction score
My legal opinion: this is utterly fucking Blue, and if this goes forward the girl should countersue for attempting to interfere with her contract with Old Navy.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
How the fuck could this even be a case? She wants a likeness case yet there is really no basis of this as it's not like Kim looks so incredibly unique or has any signature phrases or anything so unless I'm missing something this is gonna go no where.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah i was like what the fuck when i first read this, and thought it'd be funny to post. She's crazy.

Starbuck

Reaction score
Dumb bitch, Hollywood bimbos and reality tv stars do me no favours but piss me off. I can't stand to even turn on a television without having to hear about something ridiculous from celebrities.

The Flash

Reaction score
Kim's prob just pissed because her ex Reggie Bush is dating the girl in the Old Navy commercials, It's been ages since this story broke out about Kim being upset over the commerical, kinda odd that she's suing now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Kim's prob just pissed because her ex Reggie Bush is dating the girl in the Old Navy commercials, It's been ages since this story broke out about Kim being upset over the commerical, kinda odd that she's suing now.
:lol: did not know that about the girl dating Reggie. Talk about ironic guess that would have some kind of influence even though this would make this case even dumber than it already is.